Social dancing

Back at the academy

It was Monday, the worst day of the week,I rolled out of bed reluctantly but dozed off sitting on the floor. I woke back up again and walked to the bathroom, I did my morning routine and headed to the kitchen. I put a piece of toast in my mouth and walk to my class. It was french, one of the worst subjects you could ever get not because of the language but because of the teacher. She was a witch, she was so annoying, she would ask you for respect but gave nothing except annoyance back. Even if you thought she thought you did something wrong but it was actually right, she would try her best to make it sound you were wrong either way. My desk partner said that she got married three times and divorced every single one of them, I mean who would like her moreover marry her, it served her right. I doodled as always when a voice interfered with my thoughts. "Kaori, écoute s'il vous plaît," (Translation 'Kaori, listen please')
I hate how she always does that like she's showing off and saying things we have no idea of.

Three periods later

It was almost lunch and I couldn't wait for the bell to ring. It rang and everyone dashed out of the classroom to go outside and meet up with their friends to go get lunch at the shops. I was sitting at a table with all my friends when Holly sat down with cup noodles and a can of fizzy juice. "Hey-," "Shut up, I just accidentally bumped into Kaname he helped me up and looked me lovingly in the eyes do you think he likes me? Who am I kidding I'm fabulous obviously he likes me," Wow what a great start to a conversation. "Are you sure that those weren't I'm politely staring at you eyes?," "I'm sure he loves me," Ok then delulu. She greedily took a big forkful of noodles and stuffed it in her mouth and then gulped like half of the fizzy juice. It was a pretty ugly sight.

Second last period

Ugh it's P.E I was never really athletic and never planned on being athletic. Just as I was about to go in the girl's changing room, my teacher stopped me and the others. "Hey girls, today you won't need your P.E kit as we will be doing social dancing," All the girls groaned and started whispering about who they think they would be paired with. Social dancing happens every year, it is where the teacher teaches everyone traditional dancing and you have to dance with boys. Nobody liked it because all the boy's hand were sweaty and gross. "Ok everyone today we will be starting social dancing and no 'I can't I hurt my leg' or anything like that," Ugh certain girls shouted. "I know you don't like it but this year there's an exception, since we have guests here the night class will be joining in with you all," Girls shrieked, cried, fainted and more. "So I get to dance with Aido-senpai?," a girl screamed. "No you will not we have assigned you partners to dance with so you won't get to choose," "Why must the world be so cruel to me?," one girl angrily asked. "We will now start announcing the partners,"

I zoned out for this bit because I couldn't care less about who went with who until Kaname's name was called out. "Kaname Kuran...," My eyes widened and my ears pointed like an elf to listen in. "With...," Oh hurry up. "Miss, could you please hurry up?," a girl bawled. "Excuse me, manners Miss Warlock," "Sorry," the girl apologised. "Holly," Really, her of all people. I expected myself to not be his partner but Holly. A day class girl would be better than her even if they squealed and shouted. "Ugh who's she?," a mysterious girl asked. "That lucky b*tch," another murmed. Unfortunately though, the teacher heard it. "Language Miss Rose," Holly walked to the front to where the teacher was and Kaname did the same. "Obviously you low-class sl*ts aren't as high class as me to be partners with Kaname. I was the only suitable person for him and you all can stop drooling," The teacher heard her say sl*t but didn't do anything about it. One girl was about to attack her before her friend stopped her and held her back. "Let's say that you're not high class but you were just lucky," Kaname cooly told her. "Whatever you say Kaname-onii-chan," Why did she have to say that it just made things weirder. "Last but not least, Kaori and Shiki," I've never really talked to Shiki I guess this is a good chance to get know him and the night class more. "Right then, let's go find a space with our partners and get ready for the first dance," Time to get this over with.