The Bang

All of a sudden we heard a BANG... "What was that?" I asked "I don't know I'll check to see what it is," "I want to come with you" "No you stay here and just watch afar I don't want anything to happen to you, I'll be quick ok," he kissed my hand and left. I sat for a while and got a little bored. "Hey there pretty lady what are you doing up so early," a man said approaching me. "None of your business," "Ooo Feisty are we, I like feisty woman why don't you come with me I could spoil you," he said smirking. "No thanks I rather stay here than go wherever it is you're trying to take me," "Now, now babydoll you don't know who you're talking to," "Do you not understand what no means? NO," I shouted. "I DON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER YOU'RE COMING WITH ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU B!TCH," he shouted grabbing my arm. He was trying to drag me to the truck he had, "LET GO YOU LUNATIC," I screamed trying get his hand off my arm. Then there he was my prince, "Let her go," he said in his calm voice. "No she's mine I found her first go find another girl," "I said let her go are you deaf?," "No I'm not deaf I said she's mine are you the one that's deaf?," I took my chance and kicked his nuts and he let me go I ran over to Kaname and hugged him. "Are you ok princess?," "I'm fine" I said crying. "You made my sweet flower cry I will never forgive you, your time is up goodbye," "P-p-please she's all your's please just let me go," he said getting on his knees. "Too late," the man disappeared in less than 1 second. "I'm so sorry my princess I should never have left you alone, I'll never leave you alone again" he said wiping away my tears. "It's ok I don't blame you," "It hurts me to see you cry I promise you this won't ever happen again, let's go home," "Yeah let's go home,"

"Why don't you sleep in my room tonight? Since my room is just up ahead and your's is more far away, you're probably really tired as well ,"Kaname said.  "Yes please if you don't mind that is," "I don't mind," "Ok then, but I don't have any pyjamas," "It's ok you can wear mine"

We entered and his room was so big. "Wow you room is so big," "Do you like it?, if you do you should come more often," "Yeah it's cool but I don't want to disturb you when you're sleeping," "You will always be welcome you can come in whenever you like," "Really?," "Yeah of course," "Thank you!," Here try this on. He handed me a hoodie and some shorts.

"Aw you look so cute in that hoodie," "Let's just go to sleep," "Ok," We cuddled and eventually fell asleep

Next morning

I woke up and saw Kaname staring at me "What are you staring at my prince?," I asked him. "I'm just admiring your cute face, go back to sleep I want see your cute face again," "I can't we have to get up for the charity thing," "Ugh I wish we didn't have that," "But you get to have private time with me don't you want that," "True I do let's hurry up and get this day over and done with then shall we," "Yeah,"

After the charity thing

We went to class and held hands under the desk the full time until I said I had to go to the toilet. I flushed the toilet and just as I opened the door a man came up and threw a tub of flour at me. I ran to the classroom and the teacher asked what was wrong, I just said that I got flour bombed and the rest of the night class came down the stairs. "Venus what happened?," Idou asked. "I don't I opened the door and someone just threw a tub of flour at me," "Don't worry we will get to the bottom of this," Kaname said. I cleaned myself and continued with class. Kaname told me to meet him at the headmaster's office to report the incident. I was walking to the headmaster's office when I heard...