Arriving at the academy

I entered the school grounds as everyone was staring at me. "Who's she," "New student," "Kaiwaii," "She's so cute," "I want to ask her out," I tried ignoring them and walked on. The headmaster took me to my room because he knew I would be tired. I fell asleep and woke up at 6:30pm I went to the headmaster's office to ask him where the kitchen was because I was getting hungry. I knocked on the door, "Come in," the headmaster said. I walked in closing the door behind me before turning round to see a girl with brown hair and a boy with silver hair Yuki and Zero. "Venus, this is Yuki and this is Zero," "Hi, welcome home you are now my baby sister," Yuki said coming over to hug me. "Hi I'm Venus that's my english name you could also call me Kaori if that's easier," " Well Kaori you're also my sister as well and I promise to protect you and Yuki for the rest of my life," Zero said coming over to hug us. "Aw my 3 children gathered up in a good old warm hug," he said crying. "I never said I was your son,"Zero said coldly. "But I signed the adoption papers so technically I am your father," "Ahhh shut up old man," Zero said playfully. "Stop bickering you 2," Yuki said while laughing. "Fine but only cause you told me to," Zero said walking back over to Yuki. "We need to through a welcome party for you," "There's no need for that," "There is a need for that we need to tell everyone that you Kaori is our new baby sister and if anyone tries to mess with you then they're dead," I had no choice the accept it. "Ok but I don't want too much people there I don't want to make it a big scene," "Sure," Yuki smirked. Something tells me that she's going to do something I don't want her to do.
"Ok then let's get to work shall we? Zero you get the food, father you get the decorations and me and Kaori will get ourselves ready," "Got it," they said in unison.

Zero and father left leaving me and Yuki alone in his office. "Come on we don't have a lot of time," Yuki said pulling me out of the room. We went to the Sun dorms and not long after we went to Yuki's room which was actually right next to mine. "I don't have anything to wear to the party," "I know that's why you can pick something out of joy closet," "Really," "Really, you my sister now don't be shy to come in and talk to me, ask questions and borrow my clothes you're always welcome in my room," "Thank you onee-san," "It's the first time I heard you say that," she said sobbing. "Aw don't cry you're just like father if you like that I call you onee -san everyday," "I would like that," "Ok then," "Now look in my closet and lick out something you like," I looked in her closet and picked out a dress.

"Good choice that'll look beautiful on you Kaori," "Thanks you, you need to pick something for yourself out as well,"  "Hmm I'll wear this," she took out a baby pink coloured dress

"Good choice that'll look beautiful on you Kaori," "Thanks you, you need to pick something for yourself out as well," "Hmm I'll wear this," she took out a baby pink coloured dress.

"That looks so pretty Yuki," we went into the toilet one at a time and got changed

"That looks so pretty Yuki," we went into the toilet one at a time and got changed. We just kept complementing til we got tired. "Ok let's stop," I said. "Yeah, why don't we go checkup on the boys," "Yeah," We walked to the assembly hall and saw it decorated beautifully Zero had finished putting the food out and helped the headmaster with the rest. "Good job boys," Yuki said walking over. "Thanks love," Zero said kissing Yuki's forehead. "You look beautiful and so do you Kaori you wanting to make all the boys drool over you," "No," I said shyly. "I'm kidding if anyone were to get near you I'd break their back in half," I giggled at Zero's response.

Everything was already all that was left was the guests. There weren't a lot of people at first but then they just started coming in big bundles. I watched people coming when a bundle stood out to me they were beautiful wait aren't they the night class? They are. The headmaster told me to go over and tell them about myself so I did. "Hi my name is Kaori and I'm Yuki and Zero's new little sister," "Nice to meet you my name is Ichijou Vice President of night class," "I'm Aido and I can kill ladies with my good looks," I laughed a little. "I'm Akatsuki," "I'm Ruka," "I'm Shiki son of Rido Kuran," "I'm Rima and I really like pocky," "So are you guys the night class," "Indeed we are who told you," Ichijou said. "Umm Yuki did, you said you were the Vice President right? Where's the President then?," "Ahh Kaname-sama is he should be coming any minute know," "Alright thanks," "No problem," Just then the boy with dark brown and maroon coloured eyes walked in gracefully.