My room

When I walked into my room I found everything was a mess... my clothes were on the floor, my bed was all over the place and my suitcase open. I walked out of my room and saw Idou there "Idou-senpai have you seen anyone go inside my room?," "Yes I have a mysterious man came in and said he had left something in your suitcase and he has just coming in to look for it," "Oh that's strange because I unpacked all my stuff and I was pretty sure it was all of my belongings thanks anyway," "your welcome," Idou left and I was really confused, a man came and attacked me and Kaname when we were in town today and a mysterious man came looking through my stuff that can't be a coincidence right?

I walked to Kaname's room and knocked on the door. "Come in," "I'm sorry to bother you but something happened and I think I should tell you," "What is it? It's too serious is it?," "When I got back to my room, everything was a mess and I saw Idou at the door so I asked him if anyone went into my room, he said a mysterious man went in and said he left something in my suitcase and came back to look for it but I was pretty sure all the stuff in the suitcase was mine so I did some thinking and I feel like it has something to do with the man who attacked us today, how did they found out where I live and how did he know they were going to town today," "Ok, thank you for informing me about this don't worry about it and I'll ask Seiren to investigate this you can go back to your dorm now," "Ok thank you Kaname-sama,"

Time skip

It was hometime and I went back and slept, I woke up and it was 12:30pm so I decided to go for a run before getting ready for the charity thingy. On my run, I saw Yuki. "Hey Yuki, what are you doing here," "Oh Hi Venus, I just finished lunch and was going to give Kaname-sama a necklace that I made for him," she said blushing. She was blushing and that only usually happens if your embarrassed or you like someone, my heart shattered it felt like I had just been stabbed she likes Kaname but I like him as well... She's my friend though I can't hurt her, WAIT isn't she dating Zero then how come she likes Kaname? I bought a necklace for Kaname already what if she sees it and asks where he got it STOP stop overthinking everything I felt like I was going crazy like my brain was going to explode. I showed no emotion on my face until Yuki asked if I was ok, I came back to my senses and responded to her "Yes I'm fine I just haven't had much sleep don't worry about me would you like me to give that to Kaname-Sama?," I asked her. "Uh Yeah that'd be great thanks!" "No problem I'll be sure to deliver it to him safely," I waved goodbye and started running back to the moon dorms. While I was running I was thinking to myself again, thank god she let me give it to Kaname otherwise she should find out about the necklace I gave him and might get upset. I was about to knock on the door when...