[𝟏] 𝐋𝐀

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀!

You stood outside of the airport waiting for your ride which was now 15 minutes late, you breathed in the air of LA and glanced around you as you watched people drive or skate past.

You could feel yourself physically melting in this weather and you mentally scolded yourself for not wearing a top underneath your hoodie.

It had been a little over 6 months since you had last been in LA and you forget how hot the weather was.

A few more minutes passed and you watched as the familiar jeep pulled up into your view, the windows were all down and the music was extremely loud. Your eyes followed Jean as he hopped out of the driver's side and walked over to you.

He had grown out his hair into a mullet but kept the signature undercut.

Your eyes moved onto his body and you bit down on your lip, he had no shirt on and only grey sweats on.

It had been around 6 months since you had seen the boy and seeing him like this didn't feel real. Yeah you had seen him on social media and he'd occasionally FaceTime you but it still felt weird seeing him with his long hair and stubble, but it suited him well.

"whose car did you steal this time?" you teased as you moved your arms up to latch around his neck and his arms snaked around your waist to give you a hug "actually Sasha let me borrow her car"

"oh so you got to borrow it this time and not steal it?" you grabbed your suitcase while Jean grabbed your bags and you both walked towards the car.

"Are you ever going to let go of that?" he laughed, you rolled your eyes and loaded your things into the car before getting into the passenger's seat.

"Considering that you and Connie crashed my car i'm going to say no" you looked over at him and gave him a smile "blame Connie he was the dumbass who lost control"

While Jean started up the car, you pulled the seatbelt over your body and turned on the AC because you felt like you were going to pass out.

"What's with the winter fit?" he asked as he looked you up and down and let out a laugh.

"it was freezing in New York and i didn't want to be cold on the plane but i have no realised that was a big mistake"

"what's with your outfit huh?" you questioned as you raised your eyebrows.

"just came from the gym" he said as he started to drive out of the airport "mhm so you weren't trying to impress the ladies then?"

"oh that to" he smirked "you impressed yet?"

"it's going to take more than a few little abs to impress me Kirstein"

You pulled out your phone and went onto instagram and made sure to take a picture of the view and post it to your story.

'Guess who's back in LA' you captioned it.

"So what's the plan?" Jean asked, he had his hand on the radio controls and was skipping through different songs.

"Let me just..." you grabbed your bag and started to search for your day planner and it was right at the bottom.