[𝟏𝟔] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑

𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌!

It was around midday and you were currently sitting on your bed with your laptop in front of you, Levi had ordered you to issue an apology. He wanted both a written and spoken one so you figured that you'd get the written one done first.

Today everyone was off doing their own things because you had nothing planned until later, you were quite tired because you didn't sleep till around 3 am and writing an apology when you weren't even sorry was kinda difficult.

While also trying to write an apology you were also replying to all your emails, normally you'd get Hange to look over them for you but she was currently out with Moblit so you figured to just do it yourself.

Your phone was laying on top of your laptop and started to vibrate, you looked down and saw that someone was calling you.

Dad is calling...

"Hello?" you said as you picked up the phone.

"Hey sweetie! just wanted to check in on you today to make sure that you're okay" he said in his sweet voice.

"yeah i'm fine i'm just replying to some emails, how are you?" you asked as you were typing away at the laptop.

"I'm good! we're going out for a meal later, i wish you could be there with us" you felt bad because every year you'd always join them for a meal and this was the first year that you hadn't done that.

"Dad, did you know?" you asked and it was silent on the other line.

"I didn't find out till last month but I told Nova that she had to tell you because it was just selfish of her to do that" he explained, your dad has always somewhat been on your side.

He would often defend you against Nova when things got out of hand or if an argument broke out, he was completely opposite to your mother and you never understood why he was still with her.

"i'm sorry (y/n)" something caught your eye which made you look up and you saw Mikasa entering the room "Don't be sorry Dad it's not your fault but i have to go so i'll visit the house when i get back okay?"

Mikasa mouthed an apology because she didn't know you were on the phone but you assured her that it was fine "yeah i can't wait to see you! enjoy the rest of your holiday sweetie"

You said your goodbyes and ended the call, Mikasa was laying across the end of your bed and was staring up at the ceiling "how can i help you Miss Ackerman?" you asked as you finished off writing an email.

"Well Miss (l/n), i noticed that you and a certain someone were missing last night" your lips started to curve into a smile as she continued with her sentence "so where did the two of you disappear off to?" she questioned.

Her eyes were now focused on you and she knew something happened because of the way you were smiling "spill" she sat up and was leaning over your laptop but made sure not to put too much weight on the device.

"We just went down to the beach, that's all" you shrugged but she knew there was more to the story "(y/n) if you don't spill every single detail i will force it out of you" she threatened.

"Eren won't tell me anything!" she groaned "how am i supposed to be Miss match maker if you two won't give me any information" you paused for a moment to process what she had just said.