[𝟐𝟐] 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐄

Things between you and Eren were going well, they were even better than before. You have been in Chicago for a week now and almost everyday you've met up with Eren to go on dates or just hang out with the others.

Carla and Grisha had been dying to meet you but Eren agreed to take things slow and not rush into anything but you assured him that it was okay and you wanted to get to know them.

Because the two of you were going to the movie premier later tonight you all decided it would be best if you went over to his house for lunch and you'd just get ready there.

𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎!

You packed your things and decided to put it in your suitcase because it would be easier to carry, you walked out of the room with the suitcase and Hange and Levi looked at you weirdly "are you leaving already?" Hange asked, clearly very confused.

"I'm going to Eren's house to meet his parents but i've got the film premiere later so i'm getting ready there" you explained and Hange nodded but was very excited.

"you're meeting the parents? that means it basically official right?" she gasped and you laughed at her reaction while shaking your head "we're just taking it slow" you assured but Hange gave you a wink because she thought that was code for dating.

"also Levi hypothetically if i brought Eren back tonight would he be able to-"

"No" he bluntly said, cutting you off.

"already knew" you said nodding your head, you said goodbye to the two of them and even shouted a goodbye for Erwin who was down the hall. You closed the door and headed down to the car.

You knocked on the window and a smile appeared on his lips, you indicated for him to open the boot and you watched as he pressed a button and put his thumb up.

Once you put the suitcase in you got into the passenger's seat and Eren tilted his head to the side and you leaned over to give him a kiss "you look good" he complimented as you pulled away to put on your seatbelt.

"Nervous about today?" he asked as he started up the car "not really, i've already kinda met Carla and she seems extremely nice" you said as you pulled out your phone.

"You already met her? when?" he questioned as he glanced over at you typing something.

"At the engagement party, i thought you saw us" you briefly looked up at him and he shook his head "what did she say?"

You put down your phone for a moment and a grin over took your features "she basically called you a stupid idiot" you teased, he had a starbucks drink in the cup holder so you grabbed it to see what it was.

Eren's eyes were narrowed and were looking at you while your grin widened "i'm just kidding, we just introduced ourselves nothing too exciting" you decided to keep the conversation to yourself because Eren didn't need to know everything.

"No way you drink double espresso" you said with disgust laced through your tone, you had taken a sip from Eren's drink and it tasted like actual shit. He laughed at your reaction and took the cup from your grip "that's what you get for drinking my drink"