[𝟗] 𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐔𝐏 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐍𝐘𝐂, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

The entire day had flown past, you woke up around 11am and decided to just stay home and watch Netflix. You had no plans apart from the pop up show later tonight so why not catch up on some of your favourite shows.

All day your parents had been trying to call you but you simply just ignored them but you promised yourself you'd reply to them before next week.

You were currently sitting at your desk while Mikasa was laying down on your bed in a towel and Sasha was in the shower. The three of you decided that it would be a good idea to get ready at your place as it had more room than a hotel, the two girls hadn't seen your new place in person yet so as soon as they walked in they immediately viewed every room.

The boys were getting ready at the hotel you assumed and they had agreed to come and pick you three up because all six of you decided that it would be easier and better to just show up together.

Ymir and Pieck were getting ready at Pieck's place, you had offered for them to get ready here but they thought it might be awkward considering that they don't know Sasha and Mikasa very well.

Plus they were coming to the event with Colt, Falco, Reiner and Gabi so you figured you could just meet up with them inside.

"What even is the pop up event for?" Mikasa asked, she was looking up at the ceiling because she didn't have the energy to get changed yet "to be honest i don't even know, i saw how good the desserts look and agreed to go"

You were facing the mirror and trying to do your eyeliner and get it as perfect as possible. You decided to do your makeup before getting dressed because you did not want to ruin your outfit.

"What time are the boys picking us up?" Sasha emerged from the bathroom with a towel tightly wrapped around her body, her hair was all wet and ran down her back "your hairs gotten longer Sash"

"I'm planning on growing it out but I'll probably just cut it again" she laughs "they're picking us up at 7:45 they said what's the time (y/n)?" you put down the eyeliner and tapped on your phone to look at the time.

"It's 7:20..." Mikasa quickly got up from the bed and grabbed her outfit "what the fuck! i thought it was still like 6:30" she groaned.

"I told you to get ready sooner!" you shouted before she could close the bathroom door on you, Sasha let out a laugh and sat down on the bed "why you laughing? last time i checked your clothes weren't even dry"

Her smile quickly faded and she just like Mikasa got up from the bed and headed down to the laundry room to check her clothes.

Because your makeup was finished you grabbed your outfit and decided to put it on, you didn't feel in the mood to do something extra like you normal do so you settled for a green tight dress which stopped mid calf.

The dress was a nice green colour it wasn't a vomit green or an extremely light green, it was just the perfect colour and it complimented you well. You were too lazy to wear heels so you paired it with some converse and called it a day.

The outfit was nothing special but you still looked amazing in it.

The 25 minutes had gone surprisingly quickly, you were out in the kitchen listening to the music while tidying up the mess that the three of you had made while the other two were finishing up their makeup.