[𝟑𝟒] 𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇'𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎!

Eren was sitting on the couch with a drink in his hand thinking about the fact that he was actually going to be a dad.

The baby wasn't due for a couple more weeks but Eren didn't realise how quickly everything would go, he thought he had way more time to wrap his head around the situation but he most definitely didn't.

"So when are you planning to ask her?" Jean said as he sat down on the couch near Eren, he grabbed the remote and threw it over to Armin.

"It was supposed to be today but I don't know, the rain isn't really helping" Eren said, shrugging his shoulders.

"I say you still do it, girls love rain and shit they think it's way more romantic" Connie said as he shoved the Cheetos into his mouth, Eren glanced at Connie and started to laugh because he didn't even know what he and Jean were speaking about.

"the fuck you know about romantic? you're the least romantic person i know" Jean said as he was also laughing.

"I can be very romantic actually" Connie defended and Eren lightly laughed as he rolled the zoot.

"you guys are still coming to Italy right?" Armin asked, the group had planned a trip to go to Italy for the summer and it was all they could talk or think about.

"I might have to back out" Eren said as he brought the lighter close up to the zoot to light it, the three boys looked at him like he had just committed arson.

"no fucking way, you're coming you have to come" Connie said as he was in disbelief at the fact that Eren Jaeger was actually saying no to a group holiday.

"Amelia doesn't want me to go in case anything happens to the baby" Eren shrugged, he wasn't too fussed about whether he went or not because he could always meet them out in Italy just at a later date.

"Does this girl not have a family? i swear all she does is rely on you" Jean said as he exhaled the smoke, Connie and Armin looked at Jean slyly because they were all thinking it they just didn't want to say it in case Eren got upset.

"she does, they're just not as supportive as mine" Eren said.

"why don't you bring her to Italy?" Armin suggested and Jean and Connie looked at him with wide eyes, it was clear the group didn't like Amelia that much and Eren knew that but he didn't care. If they didn't like her they didn't like her, Eren wouldn't force them to be around her or like her just because she was his baby's mom.

"and ruin the trip for you guys? I'm good, I'll just meet you guys out there" Eren said as he inhaled the smoke and relaxed back on the couch.

"you wouldn't be ruining-"

"i know you guys don't like her i'm not stupid, why do you think i never bring her when we all go out together?" Eren stated and the boys just kept quiet and focused on the tv.

"its not that we hate her it just..." Jean paused.

"she's boring and never understands our humour, i once made a joke and she didn't get it and for the next 10 minutes she kept asking me to explain it" Connie ranted which made Eren laugh.