[𝟒𝟎] 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐁𝐍𝐁, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃!

You, Jean and Armin were out in the kitchen while everyone was trying to recover from the events of last night.

Armin had barely moved and just kept his head on the counter while Jean looked like he had been dragged through a forest. He had a coffee in his hand but it was not working, you were half dying but you weren't as bad as the others.

"i'm such an idiot" Armin mumbled to himself and as he did Connie walked into the kitchen.

"what's wrong with him?" he opened the first and grabbed out an energy drink.

"he messaged Ashly last night" Connie walked over and positioned himself in between you and Jean.

He let out a snort "we've all been there but what did you say?"

Armin unlocked his phone and passed it to Connie and the three of you all looked at the messages.

My baby 💖

Armin:
I miss you
i didn't mean that...

I did mean that
pick up the phone
please
can we talk this out?
i'm sorry for what i did
i miss you so much
you don't understand how much you mean to me Ashly please come back

You, Jean and Connie all exchanged a glance and then passed the phone back to Armin "yeah..."

"there's no coming back from that" you said, making Armin groan and put his head back onto the cool table.

"how's Eren holding up?" Jean asked.

"He's fine it's weird because he seems to never get hungover"

Armin let out another groan and slid his body off of the counter "i'm going to be sick"

Jean and Connie scrunched their noses at Armin who was now slowly crawling away "what time is our flight tomorrow?" Connie asked.

"don't ask me a question like that because my brain can not handle it right now" you took a gulp of water and watched as Niccolo, Sasha and Mikasa entered the room.

"Armin just threw up in the hallway" Sasha announced.

You could hear Marco out in the hallway helping him so you just went back to drinking your water, everyone was talking about the events of last night when you saw a message come through on your phone.

Zeke 🦹🏼‍♂️

Zeke:
Hey (y/n) you're probably with Eren so please tell him to call me back! it's quite urgent and i need to speak to him right now

Your stomach felt uneasy because Zeke never texts you especially with something like this so your mind immediately went to Carla.

You were worried that something had happened to her and you knew that would break Eren right now.

You:
I hope everything is okay but i'll go tell him now for you

You walked away from the kitchen and looked around the house to try to find Eren but he wasn't outside near the pool or anything so you walked towards your room and the door was slightly opened.