[𝟐𝟔] 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀

𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋, 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀!

You and Eren safely made it to Atlanta but unfortunately the weather was not on your side, the rain was coming down heavily but that wasn't going to stop you two from having fun.

As soon as the two of you walked into the room Eren immediately flopped down onto the bed while you walked over to the large window to look at the view.

Even though it was raining the view of the city was still beautiful.

"So what's the plan?" Eren asked as he noticed that you were staring out of the window for a little too long, you tilted your head to the side and looked down at him.

His eyes were already looking at you as he had his head pressed against the mattress "well it is almost 6pm so maybe we should find a place to go eat?" you suggested as you walked over to the bed.

"orrr we could stay here and watch the rain?" he extended his arms out to wrap them around your lower body.

"mhm i bet you'd like that wouldn't you" you smiled as he pulled your body down onto the bed to rest next to his.

"I mean the bed is also incredibly comfy" he said, making you let out a laugh.

"how about we stay like this for 10 minutes then we get ready?" you suggested as you traced your finger around his face to move away the stray hairs.

"15" Eren said, snuggling into your neck, his hands wrapped tightly around your waist giving him easy access to lift you onto him.

"fine 15" he moved his head away from your neck and smiled, his lips parted slightly before meeting with yours. You could feel his hands slipping lower and lower making you laugh against his mouth.

[ 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ]

Eren was still laying on the bed looking at his phone while you were sitting on the floor looking through your clothes trying to find something that was suitable for the weather. You had definitely overpacked for a trip that would only last two days but you liked to come prepared.

You saw a notification come up on your phone which made you look down at the device next to you.

MAckerman has mentioned you in a story

You grabbed the phone and looked up at Eren through the mirror. He was in his own little world doing stuff on his phone. You clicked on her story and saw that she was in Hawaii chilling on the beach, she had written a caption saying.

Missing my gf rn 😩

"Did you know about Mikasa going to Hawaii?" you asked as you smiled at the caption, she never mentioned anything about going to Hawaii hence why you were a little confused.

Eren dropped his phone onto his chest and nodded his head "yeah she told you at the engagement party remember?" he sat up from the bed and watched as you grabbed out an outfit.

"She did? oh guess i wasn't listening" you shrugged as you pushed yourself up from the floor.

"Guess you were too busy watching me" Eren smirked while walking into the bathroom and as he walked in you flipped him off and started to undress yourself out of your current clothes.