[𝟒𝟐] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄

[ 𝟒 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ]

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑, 𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐇𝐎!

"Baby, I know that you like me, you my future wifey" you sang as you turned up the music and kept one hand on the steering wheel.

"Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, yeah"

"You can be my Bonnie, I can be your Clyde
You could be my wife, text me, call me" you had your other hand to your mouth and you were using it like a microphone.

"I need you in my life, yeah, all that, everyday I need ya"

"And every time I see ya, my feelings get deeper" you continued to sing.

"I miss ya, I miss ya, I really wanna kiss you but I can't" your voice got louder and you knew you were pissing him off.

"Six-seven-eight, triple nine, eight-two-one-two" you sang as you got closer to his face but he turned his head away and continued to sleep.

"Excuse me sir" you said as you poked his ear making him raise his head up "why are you acting like you're the tired one here when i've been driving for 10 hours because someone doesn't like to fly?"

Elijah looked at you before dropping his head back down which made you smile, you gave him a head pat and looked down at the gps and saw that you were close to airbnb that was rented out for everyone.

You were in Idaho for a wedding and as you got closer to your destination your stomach started to turn because half of the people coming you hadn't seen in years.

After the whole situation happened you moved out of LA and stayed in New York for a few months before deciding to stop sulking and do something productive with your life.

Those months were some of the hardest months of your life but they helped you to find motivation to go back into the medical field and finish your degree that you were working towards.

Shortly you moved to Seattle and continued life there, you were now an intern and you had just taken the intern exam and you were just waiting for the result but you were positive you had passed because the last few years you had worked your ass off.

You still stayed in contact with the group but it was hard to meet up and do things especially now because everyone had moved away from LA and were doing their own things.

Mikasa moved back to Chicago to be with her family and started to study for a law degree.

Sasha, Niccolo, Jean and Connie moved to Florida but Connie and Jean live in Miami while Sasha and Niccolo live in Tampa. Jean and Connie both decided to get business degrees and they both now work together selling real estate.

Niccolo pursued his dream and became a chef while Sasha lives off of his food for a living while studying culinary arts.

Armin moved to Minnesota because he wanted to study Marine biology while Marco moved to Nebraska and studied Zoology.

And for Eren...

You had no idea what he was doing, after everything happened you never spoke to him again and you had only seen him once in the last four years and that's only because you ran into each other in New York.