[𝟑𝟓] 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒

Authors Note - [ i'm splitting this chapter into two parts because if i write everything that i had planned in this chapter then it would take me forever to write because that's like 4 flash backs & a week full of different events + i didn't want you guys waiting like 3 weeks or longer for this chapter to come out ]

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐍𝐘𝐂!

You were sitting downstairs watching tv with a bundle of blankets piled on top of your body, it was freezing in New York and it was currently snowing outside.

You hadn't left the house the entire week and it was now Christmas eve, it was now the first Christmas without him.

You knew this day was going to come but you never expected it to come so quickly, it hurt a lot more because right now because you would be in Dubai with him instead of being sat on the couch mourning his death.

You also had no idea how the hell you were supposed to tell your parents that you dropped out of school, things became much harder once everyone started to try to move on from Elijah's death.

Your grades were slipping and your attendance was poor, your addiction was slowly but surely getting worse and you just couldn't handle it anymore. The stress and pressure of school was driving you insane, how the hell were you supposed to keep up with school while trying not to end it all?

It was impossible.

The front door slammed shut which meant that you were no longer alone, you could no longer enjoy your own company and that meant you would now have to move from
your comfy spot and use your legs to walk up the stairs.

But you really couldn't be bothered.

You could hear shuffling of bags and low voices so you figured that they were heading towards the kitchen "can you put those in the kitchen" you faintly heard before the door opened.

"(y/n) i need that $50 back to buy some more shopping for this week" you heard your mom's voice say, you couldn't even be bothered to turn your head to look at her.

"I don't have it" you mumbled but she heard you perfectly.

"what do you mean you don't have it? I gave it to you two days ago and you haven't left the house all week!" she said, raising her voice.

Without moving another inch you mumbled another response "I just told you, i don't have it"

Before she spoke her eyes fell onto the table in front of you, there were food containers scattered around "Takeout? seriously! you knew i was coming back to cook dinner and yet you spent your money on takeout!"

and weed

"I told you that i didn't want your food" you responded and you could tell by the tone in her voice that she was getting angry.

"You can't just keep spending your money on takeout (y/n)! we can't afford it, unless you want to start going out and working for your own money then go ahead but until you do that i'm cutting your money down" she was now stood in front of you because you refused to look at her so she was just being annoying and following your eyes.