[𝟖] 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐍𝐘𝐂, 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒!

The smell of Coffee hit your nose as you entered the Starbucks, surprisingly you found the smell nice considering that you weren't a big fan of coffee.

But you were willing to drink it if it helped get rid of your nasty hangover and you needed something to help wake you up.

"Morning (y/n), usual order?" Jack asked with a wide smile on his face, you put your sunglasses on top of your head and started to read the menu quickly "not today could i get a double shot vanilla iced coffee, a cold brew and the strawberry Açai refresher please"

The blonde man in front of you put your drinks into the system and you watched as the total came up on the card machine "going for Coffee today?".

You tapped your card against the reader and nodded "piece of advice, don't drink the day before you have to meet your mom" Jack let out a laugh and handed you your receipt.

"Enjoy your day Jack" you called out before moving over to the other counter "you too (y/n)!"

You were on your phone while you waited for your drinks to be ready when you saw that Hange sent you a link to an article. You clicked on the article and saw that Dailymail had released another article about you and this time they had gotten a photo of you and Colt getting into a car and labelled it '(y/n) seen getting in a car with a mysterious blonde'

What the fuck is there problem, can't they leave me alone for 2 minutes

"drinks for (y/n)!" a voice called out and you looked up and saw a red haired boy with your drinks, you walked up to the desk "do you have one of them holders?" you asked.

"Give me one sec" he turned around and walked to the other side and grabbed out one for you, he placed the drinks into the holder and pushed it closer to you "thank you!"

As you got into the car you put the drinks into the cup holders and then placed your bag and phone in the passenger's seat, you strapped up and started up the engine.

You made sure to take a sip of the drink before driving off, the taste wasn't bad but it was quite bitter and you felt like it needed more sugar but it was still drinkable.

You drove for another 12 minutes and you were finally at your parents house, you texted your mom that you were outside and you were now just waiting for her to arrive.

In the meantime you were scrolling through your tiktok comments and they were all about Eren, you hated how people assumed things just because of one article.

You were dreading how people would react once the shoot photos were released. Another thing you could never understand is why people were so obsessed with your love life, that was the one thing which you wanted to keep private but people just couldn't respect that which annoyed you.

"Morning sweetheart" her soft voice broke you out of your thoughts and you turned to look at the woman "Morning mom" you smiled.

She moved your bag to the side and placed your phone in the phone holder for you and shut the car door. Your mother always dressed expensively. She had always said it makes her feel better about herself and who were you to question it.

She has amazing fashion taste and that's why you'd always bring her shopping with you because her advice was always perfect "i got you a coffee"