[𝟐𝟕] 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈?!

𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋, 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀!

You were laying on the bed while watching Eren walk around shirtless, the two of you walked around the city for a bit and grabbed lunch before coming back to the hotel. Eren wanted to wash his hair before leaving to go to the game so you were just lying on the bed watching him walk around.

"Apparently I'm getting a new neighbour" you said as you read the message out loud from your phone, Eren was bent over, currently rummaging through his suitcase "man or woman?"

"I don't know Rico didn't say but they're moving in next to me" you said shrugging your shoulders, Eren looked over at you indicating that he didn't know who Rico was.

"Rico lives on the floor below me" you said with a small laugh and he nodded his head as he caught the jersey you just threw to him perfectly.

"you should wear your hair down" you said as you saw him about to tie it, he paused as he heard what you said.

"i don't wear my hair down" he replied and you rolled your eyes at his response "yeah i know that's why i said wear it down"

"I prefer it tied" was all he responded with and you just decided to leave it.

"You know, you never told me you were into basketball." he said as he put the shirt on his body, you looked over at him after you finished typing something.

"huh?" you said but then the words registered in your brain "oh basketball? i'm not like properly into it but i've been to a few basketball games in high school."

"i'm guessing your one of your old boyfriends used to play for the team huh?" he mocked as he packed things away in his suitcase.

"why do you assume it was a boyfriend? could have been a girlfriend, it's giving off sexist vibe" you teased and he rolled your eyes at that comment.

"didn't know you swung that way (y/n) so did one of your old girlfriends play for the team?" he asked again but changing his question.

"boyfriend actually" you laughed and he scoffed at your answer "you're such an idiot"

"but also my brother played for the team and Colt so i was always there to support him" Eren's eyes looked over at you once you brought up your brother.

"oh yeah? how long did he play for?" he questioned and you paused for a moment to count the years.

"like 6 to 7 years i think" you shrugged "but anyways about the tickets I bought them because I knew you were very into basketball" you smiled as you changed the topic.

"how did you know? i never mentioned it" he asked as he threw on his jersey over his hoodie "your apartment has a lot of basketball related things and you told me you were on the basketball team before"

Eren smiled at your response "but the only time you were at my apartment was months ago"

"i'm very observant" you said smiling, you pushed yourself off of the bed and put his jersey on over your head before going to grab your shoes.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄, 𝐍𝐘𝐂!