[𝟒] 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇

𝐋𝐀, 𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

You were laying face down on the bed and as soon as you opened your eyes you felt a pounding sensation in your head.

"shit i need to piss" you mumbled as your bladder was extremely full. You sat up and held your head as it felt like your brain was about to break free.

You looked around the room and noticed that it wasn't your bedroom. You looked left and right repeatedly trying to figure out whose room this was.

"Did I sleep with someone?" you asked yourself but you didn't feel sore down there.

You stood up and had to pause for a moment because you felt extremely dizzy and was seeing those stupid black dots.

Once you were fine you started to walk so whoever you fucked had a small dick if it didn't affect your walking.

Suddenly there was that strain on your bladder again which made you clench your legs together.

There was a door in the room so you figured that it had to be a bathroom, you quickly made your way over and you opened the door.

Your eyes widened and you froze, you barely got to see it before you looked away.

"what the fuck (y/n)!" Eren shouted as he covered himself.

"fuck don't shout" you groaned and you held your hand up to cover his body.

"i really need to piss and the sound of the water isn't helping" you had one of your hands holding your bladder as it felt like it was about to explode at any given moment.

"I don't care, get out" you looked at the male who had his hair down and as much as you hate to admit it he looked very attractive with it down.

"I will piss on your floor" you threatened.

"Fine, be quick and don't look at me bitches would pay hundreds to see this" he commented and you rolled your eyes at him.

"lucky for you i ain't bitches" you quickly pulled down your pants and sat on the toilet.

You made sure that Eren wasn't watching you and he wasn't thankfully, he was too focused on putting conditioner in his hair.

You sat on the toilet and the relief you felt was amazing "how comes i'm here? why didn't you take me back to the house?" you asked.

"your dumbass passed out after you claimed you were 'sober'" he mocked "plus i don't have a key".

He turned off the shower and grabbed the towel and quickly wrapped it around his waist.

"there's a spare key hidden in the light dipshit"

"well if i knew that then you wouldn't be here would you?" he scoffed.

"did you undress me?" you asked as you noticed the oversize t-shirt on your body.

"don't panic, you did it yourself" you flushed the chain and walked over to the sink to wash your hands.