[𝟏𝟕] 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄?!

Unfortunately the holiday in Cancun came to an end and you all went your separate ways, you always hated having to leave them especially after spending so long with each other.

The last couple of days in Cancun were nothing special, you had all agreed to keep things low key after the club incident because it turns out you weren't the only one who got scolded.

You still didn't know how to feel about the whole Eren situation but it was very clear that you were developing feelings for him but because of your scared nature you tried to fight and push them back.

As you left them they were all upset that you wouldn't be coming to LA but it was only going to be a few weeks until you saw them again, at least it wasn't going to be another whole six months.

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄, 𝐍𝐘𝐂!

"Afternoon Destiny" you greeted as you entered the large building, she lifted her head up to look at you and she wore her usual wide smile.

Destiny was the main receptionist of the building and was also Levi's PA, she was around 5'10 and she currently had beautiful butterfly locs which stopped a little past her shoulders. She always wore playful makeup and had the best outfits, in all four years of you coming to this office you don't think you've ever since her wear an outfit twice.

Today she wore a dark red eyeshadow look, with a dark red lipstick which complimented her skin wonderfully. She was dressed in something simple yet extremely pretty today and every time you saw her she never failed to amaze you.

"Afternoon (y/n), you got a meeting?" she asked and you shook your head as you leaned on the desk "Levi said he wanted to see me once i got back to New York" you explained.

"Ohh about Cancun? i saw the news" she raised her brows and looked at you like you had just caused ww3 "don't look at me like that! it wasn't even that bad" you rolled your eyes at her expression and a laugh escaped her lips.

"i'm just playing with you girl but warning Levi's mood is inconsistent today, he had a ruff morning apparently" she shrugged and you took in a deep breath and pushed yourself up from the desk "Pray for me"

"Praying ain't gonna save you" she laughed and you shot her the middle finger as you walked towards the elevator "oh and (y/n)!" she called out, you spun around on your heel and looked over at her.

"You got good taste girl, that Jaeger boy is fineeee" she teased which made you roll your eyes "we're just friends D" you stated and she let out a 'tch'.

"yeahhh and the sky's pink and i ain't black" you turned back around and once again raised your middle finger at her and as you walked away all you could hear was her laugh.

You reached Levi's door and you raised your hand up and knocked twice "who is it?" he called out "it's your favourite personnn" you said and you heard a noise escape his mouth.

"Go to the meeting room i'll be there in 5" you turned yourself back around and walked down the long hallway because the meeting room was right at the end, as you walked past the offices you waved at the other managers and the other social media team members.

Hange and Erwin were already sitting in the meeting room and Hange's face lit up. Once they saw you enter, she stood up and embraced you into a tight hug. You greeted the two of them and took a seat while you all impatiently waited for Levi "where is that gnome?" Hange groaned.