[𝟐𝟓] 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑, 𝐍𝐘𝐂!

It was midday and you were running a few errands before dinner with your parents later tonight. A huge part of you was dreading it because you knew how your parents were. You had never actually introduced them to any boyfriends or anyone who you had a romantic experience with because you liked to keep them separate.

You couldn't stop thinking about how Eren was going to act, you wondered if he was nervous or excited or rethinking the whole thing.

Levi 👨🏻‍💻 is calling ...

Your music came to a stop and just in time you pulled up to a red light "Hello?"

"Where are you right now?" he asked. You could hear some noise in the background but the voices were muffled.

"Ehh driving?" you were confused as to why he was asking this because you knew he was still in Chicago.

"Are you near the office?" he asked and you paused for a moment to look out the window to see exactly where you were.

"Like 25 mins away, why?"

"I need you to go to the office and pick up some forms and letters, there's also some information about an upcoming event so read it carefully" He explained and you nodded your head even though he couldn't see you.

"alright i'll text you once i've got them" you said, the two of you said your goodbyes and ended the call.

Thankfully there was no traffic so you made it to the office fairly quickly without any trouble.

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄, 𝐍𝐘𝐂!

"(y/n)!" you heard a voice call out as you entered the large doors, you looked up and saw Destiny sat at the desk. She wore a wide smile displaying her pearly white teeth and had her hair in knotless braids which looked stunning on her.

"Hey girl!" you smiled, you approached the desk and rested your elbows on it to help prop you up "how comes you haven't been to the office lately? i've missed you!" she sulked.

"I was in Chicago for a wedding and I've literally been so busy but Levi rarely calls me into the office anymore" you explained and she nodded while taking a sip of her drink.

"Oh yeah!! Levi was telling me about you going to Chicago, how was it? and don't think i didn't see what happened at the film premiere" she said as her lips curved into a smirk, you playfully rolled your eyes at her tone making her laugh.

"you haven't got an appointment have you?" she questioned as she gathered her things together, you shook your head and she linked arms with you.

"You better start spilling" she winked as the two of you walked off to one of the back rooms.

You had told her that Levi had told you to pick up some paper work so's he was currently printing it off for you while you were sat on one of the seats "so are you two dating, fucking? or what?" she questioned.

"the term we're using is taking it slow" you said, making her side eye you "but he did call me his girlfriend but he was drunk though" you added.

"Taking it slow basically means you're both inlove with each other but you're too pussy to actually go forward with the feelings because you're both scared of fucking up" she bluntly said while looking at you.

You paused for a moment to process her words before pursing your lips out slightly and tilted your head to the side to nod "I guess so" a small laugh escaped her lips.