[𝟐𝟗] 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐁𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘𝐂!

"(y/n) it's getting late shouldn't we start to go?" Ymir said as she stood up from the park bench, you were slouched down and had both your hands in your jacket pockets.

The two of you finished school a few hours ago but you refused to go home, you were trying to do everything in your power to not go home "(y/n) you can't avoid it forever" you heard Ymir say.

It had been a week since Elijah had graduated which only meant one thing.

He was leaving...

You couldn't come to terms that he was actually going to be gone, you wouldn't be able to hear his loud laugh around the house, you couldn't ride to school with him or go on your late night drives, you couldn't watch him attempt to cook and you wouldn't be able to hear his shitty jokes that somehow made you laugh.

You wouldn't be able to see him.

You felt like you were being a bit dramatic but you and Elijah had done everything together, you grew up side by side. You went to the same school, you had the same friendship group, you two were basically together 24/7 so having that being ripped away from you made you unsettled.

"we're all going to miss him (y/n) he's like the foundation of our group but he'll be back, you can always call and text him" Ymir said trying to make you feel better but you were convinced nothing at this point would make you feel better.

"it's not the same" you quietly said as you could feel the breeze start to pick up "he's like my other half, we've never been separated since the day i was born and now that we are it's going to be for a year and a half" you started to shake due to the cold weather and Ymir noticed that, she threw you her scarf and you wrapped it around you.

"Look the longer you sit here the less time you have with him so, go home and be with him and take in every second before you regret not spending this time with him right now" She held her hand out for you and you looked up at her and took your hand out of your pocket to place it into her hand.

As you got up she wrapped her arm around you and the two of you walked out of the park before parting ways.

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐍𝐘𝐂!

You threw your keys onto the side as you quietly closed the door, you could hear voices in the kitchen but all you really wanted to do was go up to your room and sleep.

"why do you have to go! why not (y/n) no one likes her anyone" you heard Nova said as you were midway on the stairs, you looked down through the stairs and could see your dad walk out of the kitchen. You couldn't hear what Elijah was saying to her but you just continued to make your way up to your room.

You closed the door behind you and sat down on your bed while throwing your bag to the side, you laid down on the bed closing your eyes for a moment because you were too lazy to change yet.

Knock Knock

You didn't respond but instead you counted down to 3 in your head "don't tell me you're sleeping already" you heard him say.