[𝟑𝟎] 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑

𝐓𝐖: [ Talk of drugs, talk of addiction, i'm not sure what other tw to put so just read with caution if you're sensitive to things like that! ]

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋, 𝐍𝐘𝐂!

Your entire body felt weak and your eyes felt extremely heavy, you tried to move your arms but it was like nothing was working. It felt like your eyes were glued shut and your limbs were tied down which scared you.

You couldn't open your mouth and all you could do was slowly move your head left to right "(y/n)?" you heard a muffled voice say. You tried so hard to speak back but you couldn't and it was annoying you "(y/n) sweetie?"

It was your dad.

He grabbed your hand and you could faintly feel his touch, as he touched your hand you could feel your eyes slowly starting to open. The lights were dim and it seemed like it was night time, relief washed over your dad's face as he started to kiss your forehead.

His eyes were red and he looked tired "Oh my god i'm so glad you're awake" he said clearly drained, your eyes immediately started to swell with tears because you had a bad feeling in your gut.

"How long have i been out?" you very quietly asked as your eyes were now starting to open up more, you looked around the room and there were monitors everywhere and you had needles in your hands and arms.

"5 days it's almost the 6th day" he said because you figured that it was dark out due to the lights being dim "Dad" you said as you slowly turned your head to look at him.

Something about you felt weird it was like a part of you was lost or missing and the gut feeling in your stomach didn't help, your eyes were filled with tears as your dad watched you. You didn't even need to ask your question because he already knew what you were asking.

With tears falling down his cheeks he slowly shook his head.

"No" was all you managed to say as you vigorously shook your head "no no no" you cried out and your dad grabbed you and held you as you sobbed into his shoulder.

"I need to see him please" you begged but your dad tried to soothe you "you can't (y/n) he passed three hours after you two arrived at the hospital" he said crying.

The two of you tightly held each other crying, you didn't even get to say goodbye to him. You couldn't even tell him how much you loved him, he was gone.

Gone for good.

He never got to travel.

And it was all your fault.

If you wasn't so difficult then he would still be here right now.

If you wasn't being so dramatic he wouldn't of had to take you on the drive.

If you didn't make the situation about you then he'd be in a different country right now.

You couldn't help but blame yourself because the last moments you two shared consisted of you two arguing.

[ 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ]

You were sitting in the hospital bed looking out of the large window, you were numb.