[𝟐𝟒] 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐍𝐘𝐂!

You had a large box in your hand and you were going around taking down the paintings hung up in the hallway.

Your hand reached up to grab the painting that you had brought Pieck a while back, you placed it into the box and looked at the empty spot on the wall.

Gabi was here :)

Was written in black sharpie on the wall, you laughed to yourself because she must have written this back when she was around 12 due to her handwriting. You grabbed the other painting which had a golden frame around it, you had always loved this painting because it reminded you so much of Pieck. It was a painting of a woman with long black hair running through a sunflower field.

Elijah was here :P

Your smile slowly faded as you sucked in a deep breath, these past couple of weeks you wasn't feeling the best. It wasn't like anything had happened or made you upset in fact everything was perfectly fine but often your depression would just randomly hit.

All you wanted to do was stay in bed and sleep because it felt like the best thing to do but it just made it worse and you learnt that the hard way.

"are you almost done?" you heard Pieck say as she approached you, she saw you were staring at something and her eyes followed yours. She wrapped her arm around your waist and leaned her head on you "I can't believe those two idiots wrote on my wall" she joked.

"I bet you any money they were playing a game about who could get found first" you laughed as the two of you stared at the wall.

"those two were something weren't they" she smiled and you joined her because Gabi and Elijah acted like siblings, they would always get into petty small unserious arguments despite the age gap and they did everything together "they most definitely were"

Pieck had a small knife in her hand and moved forward to the wall and sliced the wallpaper. She handed you the part which had Elijah's writing on and shot you a smile.

"you know, I never thought I'd get so upset over leaving this apartment" Pieck said. It felt so weird to have her move out of this place. You remembered when she first brought it years ago and now here you are helping her move out.

"it's not just an apartment Pieck"

"it was our home, a home for all of us" you smiled, the amount of memories that were made in this apartment were everything. You experienced some of your best and worst days in this apartment and it hurt to see it go.

"Do you remember that time Elijah had just baked his famous chocolate cookies and Reiner knocked them out of his hand which resulted in him getting beat with the baking tray" Pieck said trying to hold in her laugh.

"do you remember when Elijah threw the remote at Ymir's head and she was running to get him but Reiner had put cooking oil on the floor?" you laughed.

"oh and then as she was slipping she grabbed onto Colt and pulled down his bottoms to reveal those pink pants he was wearing!" The two of you bursted out laughing as you talked about the different memories of the apartment.

"do you know who has the cameras? i'd love to get them developed" Pieck asked as the two of you made your way into the kitchen which was now empty.