[𝟑𝟑] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎!

Eren walked into the empty room and set down the tins of paint and double checked that all the correct boxes were there.

"Is box number 3 out there?" he shouted and it was silent for a moment.

After a few minutes Armin entered the room out of breath, he placed the large box against the wall and sat his body down in the chair "found it"

Eren laughed at the boy and started to open the boxes and put them in the correct order "do you know when dumb and dumber get here?" he asked as he was sitting on the floor.

"Jean and Connie should be here in 5 and I think Mikasa is coming in an hour or so with Sasha" Armin said as he was on his phone while Eren was doing all the work.

"This shit is going to take forever, who knew decorating a room would take so long" Eren groaned as he read the instructions to the cot, Armin laughed at his words.

"it's not just a room Eren, it's a nursery" Armin reminded him, making Eren roll his eyes "why isn't Amelia here helping? I mean you are moving her into the apartment" he asked.

"she's 7 months pregnant. I don't want her moving shit plus she has the baby shower to get ready for later" Eren explained.

Eren had brought an apartment for the two of them to live in, he figured it would be better if the three of them all lived together and had their own space.

"you're falling for her aren't you?" Armin said and Eren could already see the smirk on his face, Eren got up and turned around to face Armin.

"I'm not falling in love with her i just want to be a good dad" Eren admitted but Armin knew that deep down he was falling for Amelia but he also knew that Eren wasn't lying.

He was no way prepared to be a dad at all but that didn't mean he wasn't going to try his best, he was prepared to give his baby the best life ever.

"Ayooo guess who brought drinks!!" Connie shouted as he walked through the door with Jean behind him.

"shit Eren this is a nice place, mind if we move in with you instead?" Jean joked as he threw Eren a drink, Eren gave Jean the finger and opened the drink to take a sip.

"Okay rules no more than four drinks each i don't need you idiots messing this up" Eren warned.

"idiots? you're the one who didn't wrap it before you tapped it now you got a mini Jaeger about to burst out" Connie mocked making the other boys laugh.

"Connie, remind me what happened the last time you fucked a girl? oh yeah your dick went soft and you cried" Jean started to laugh louder while Connie went quiet and Eren just wore a smirk on his face.

"bro i told you the molly made my dick soft" he argued.

"yeah yeah now get to work we've got 4 hours till the baby shower"