[𝟏𝟎] 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐍𝐘𝐂, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

There was a loud noise which came from either the living room or the kitchen, you couldn't really tell because you were so tired. You were sandwiched between Mikasa and Sasha because everyone slept at your apartment last night.

You heard another loud noise and you then heard the phone go, you let out a sigh and climbed over Mikasa without waking the two girls up.

You picked up the phone and looked on the screen and saw that it was a delivery guy "the doors open". You watched as he entered inside the building so you walked away to try to see what was making the noise.

Jean and Eren were on your sofas with blankets wrapped over their half naked bodies, Jean had the remote in his hand and was looking for something to watch "what was the noise?" you had startled the two boys because they had not seen you standing there.

"That idiot dropped the remote" Eren said and gestured over to Jean "maybe learn to throw properly" just as you were about to say something then there was a knock at the door.

"Thank you" the delivery man was looking at you weirdly and you couldn't tell why, you closed the door using your back because your hands were filled with mail and packages.

You looked down and forgot that you were only in your panties and figured that's why he looked at you weird.

Eren moved his legs off of the sofa and you sat down and set your stuff on the coffee table "someone's either really popular or has a very bad shopping addiction" Jean commented and you let out a small laugh.

"How comes you guys slept out here?" you set up the spare room for them which even had a couch in it and you even got out the blow up bed for them if they didn't want to sleep in the bed together "Connie's snoring got too much"

"That's one sound that will forever haunt me" you leaned back and looked through your mail and there wasn't anything important until you got to the last letter.

You recognised the handwriting so you started to open it.

To (y/n),

I'm writing to tell you that I have some things of Elijah's but I never told you, I hid them from you because you didn't deserve them.

Mom and Dad forced me to send them to you because he wanted you to have them.

Just because I'm doing this doesn't mean I hate you any less, I still want nothing to do with you and I wish you anything but happiness.

I'm not sorry for not telling you about the stuff you don't deserve to have them.

Nova.

The boys were focused on the tv so you grabbed the gift bag and started to undo the ribbon, you pulled out a long box and opened it.

Inside it was his chain which he always wore, it had your initials engraved on the back of it because you had got it for him for his 6th birthday and ever since without fail he wore that chain every single day.

On the day of the accident once you woke up you had asked where it was but everyone ignored your question and just brushed it off but for months you had asked where it was but you never got an answer.