[𝟏𝟐] 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐍 𝟐.𝟎

𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐍, 𝐌𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐂𝐎!

The hot Mexican sun immediately hit your skin as all of you walked out of the airport, you had two suitcases and two backpacks on you and you had to admit you may have over packed but a girl can never take too many things on holiday.

Jean and Eren had left to go get the rental car so the four of you found a bench and sat down to wait for them, you couldn't believe that you were finally back. You couldn't remember the last time that all of you as a group went on holiday so this holiday was definitely long overdue.

"i can't believe we're back here" Mikasa commented "same here but i don't remember the last time i was this excited for a holiday" Connie said, you were staring out at the view and watching the traffic go by and you were just thinking about all the shit that was about to go down this trip.

"get in losersssss" Eren pulled up the car in front of you guys while Jean was standing up and had his head through the sunroof, the car was large you didn't know what exact model it was but it looks expensive.

The bags got loaded in the back and you all quickly climbed into the car "Jean move" Connie moved Jean over and was now also poking his head out of the sun roof "can you idiots get in before police catch us" Eren groaned.

Armin and Ashly were already at the resort and were just waiting for our arrival, Jean had his phone out making tiktoks and recording everyone while Sasha and Connie were vlogging. You and Mikasa were also making tiktoks with each other and posting to your instagram stories, you also kept looking out at the view and everything started to feel nostalgic.

The resort wasn't too far away from the airport so the drive was fairly short, the resort was situated on the beach and was an inclusive resort. The resort had many pools and many different rooms, you guys were only staying at the resort for a few days because you were waiting for the Villa to get finished.

Eren handed the car keys to the man and proceeded to hand him some money, you all got out of the car and the luggage people came to collect your things. The resort was packed with people left right and centre but it was no surprise the resort was amazing, Mikasa wrapped her arm around yours as all of you walked inside.

"Hey guys!" you heard a soft voice call out which made you look ahead and you saw Armin and Ashly sitting on one of the chairs "we'll go check in" Eren and Jean walked over to the front desk while you ran over to the couple.

"Ashly you look stunning" she was dressed in a tightly fitted dress which hugged her curves in all the right places, she had gotten her hair done and had new braids which looked gorgeous on her.

She thanked you and you gave Armin a hug "where's Eren and Jean?" Mikasa pointed over to the front desk and Jean and Eren had the keys in his hands. You walked over to the boys and Eren threw your key to the room and proceeded to walk towards the elevator.

You, Mikasa and Sasha were sharing a room while Eren, Jean and Connie were sharing a room and obviously Armin and Ashly were together. The key read that you were on floor 8 so you looked over at the key in Jean's hand and saw that it also read floor 8.

"What does everyone want to do first?" Jean asked.

"I want to go to the bar, I want to get somewhat drunk" you held your hand up and they all looked between each other "i second that!" Mikasa also held her hand up "i third that" Connie said and Eren shook his head at his stupidness "well i want to go swimming" Sasha said "and i want food"