[𝟐𝟑] "𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘"

𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎!

"did you touch her?" Mikasa asked as you were sat on her bed with your legs crossed snacking on some food "I wanted to but i knew there were people around"

Mikasa let out a small laugh and continued to arrange her clothes around, after your little talk with Frieda someone had leaked the video of her slapping you and thankfully they didn't leak the part where you grabbed her necklace and yanked her forward. The media was going wild and wondering if there was some type of rivalry between the two of you.

You were currently at Mikasa's house because the two of you agreed to spend the day together "what did you even say to make her slap you?" she asked and you just shrugged your shoulders "I may have been a bitch and brought up her daddy issues"

Mikasa shook her head laughing "you are evil"

"I had to show her that i was serious because i'm not about to compete with some bitch for Eren" you admitted, you hated that Eren had a past with so many girls but you knew you could never change that but you knew that people were obviously going to be mad at you for 'being' with him.

"Plus it won't be fun because I'll be the only one winning" you joked. "Anyway, what's the plan for later?"

"I could show you around the city and we can find something to do there?" Mikasa suggested as she folded the last few items of her clothes, you weren't too fussed with what you did today, you just wanted to spend some time with Mikasa.

She stopped what she was doing because she heard the door go, she left the room and headed downstairs while you just sat on her bed going on your phone.

Thankfully Levi wasn't mad about the situation, to be honest he didn't really care because the video didn't make you look bad. You decided to leave out the part where you had grabbed her necklace to pull her closer but he just warned you to be careful and not to get into any more altercations.

Suddenly the door swung open making you look up from your phone and you were met with Eren who looked somewhat pissed, Mikasa was behind him and mouthed a 'sorry' before turning around to walk down the hall.

"I thought you were going to the toilet?" he said clearly referring to the other night "Damn no hi? no hello?" you said in a jokey tone.

"(y/n)" he sternly said.

"I was going to the toilet but i just happened to run into her" you shrugged as you placed the food into your mouth.

You were sitting on the bed unbothered about the situation but it was clear Eren was annoyed and pissed but you were confused as to why he was, it's not like you caused a scene and made the two of you look bad.

"I told you not to start something, she's someone you don't want to mess with (y/n)" he warned and you laughed at his pathetic attempt to warn you.

"So what? you think i can't handle her?" you questioned as you tilted your head to look at him, he let out a frustrating sigh "i didn't say that"

"you implied it" you bluntly said, you could feel yourself quickly becoming annoyed at him because it was sounding like he was defending her.