[𝟑] 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐋𝐀, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄!

You could hear the 2 boys downstairs arguing about something, you had finished getting ready and was waiting for your food to come.

You saw that they were on live so you figured they probably got into some dumb argument again.

"Which one of you lazy mother fuckers ordered food!" Connie shouted.

"Me! don't touch my shit or i'll kill you" you shouted as you left your room and came down the stairs.

Both Mikasa and Sasha had met up with Historia but unfortunately you couldn't go due to your meeting that you had with Pretty Little Things.

Connie placed your food on the counter and started to look through the bag, you came up behind him and smacked his hand away "get your own food".

He gave you the middle finger and then proceeded to join Jean on the sofa.

You unpacked your food and placed it into the microwave as it was slightly cold. While you were waiting for your food you went onto twitter and saw that you were trending.

"Oh (y/n) did you see what the daily mail put out?" Jean asked and you shook your head.

"Is it the reason I'm trending?" you asked and Connie nodded.

You grabbed your food and made your way over to the sofa, you searched your name up and a few articles popped up titled.

"New lovers? playboy Eren and (y/n) spotted out in LA last night" as you clicked on the article they were talking about how you and Eren had been seen out on a date together and how he heroically saved you from the bike.

"what the fuck"

"Date? we were literally with you guys" you groaned "Looked like a date to me" Jean imputed and you threw the pillow at his large head.

"now everyone is going to think i'm another one of his fucking conquests"

You didn't know Eren well but from what you had heard from Jean and Connie and the way he was portrayed by the media it was evident that Eren was a player.

You'd always see girls posting tiktoks with him but he never once posted tiktoks with them.

He'd always be seen going up to bedrooms with girls or he'd always been seen making out with them.

That's why you never really took the time to get to know him because you knew he was just a player.

"has (y/n) moved into the house with you guys?" Connie said as he read one of the questions from his life.

"She's always had a room here but she just lives in New York" he explained.

"Are Eren and (y/n) dating?" Jean snickered.

"No we're not dating!" you said as you leaned over Jean to get into the camera.

"we weren't on a date either" you assured and then moved back to your original position.