[𝟔] 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

𝐋𝐀, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄!

It was around 3:30pm when you and Eren made it back to the house, you threw your keys into the bowl and Eren followed behind you.

Connie, Mikasa, Armin and Ashly were sat on the sofa watching netflix as they didn't have anything else to do today and Connie was waiting for everyone to come to the house because he had an announcement.

"How did the shoot go?" Armin asked and you glanced over at Eren and the back at the blonde.

"it was good-"

"(y/n) straddled me" Eren nonchalantly said as he made his way over to the sofa.

Mikasa's mouth dropped and they all turned to face you "you did what?" Connie asked, clearly shocked.

"Chill i was on his lap for like 30 seconds it was nothing special" you sighed "anyway what's the announcement?" you asked, trying to change the topic.

"We have to wait for Jean and Sasha to arrive" Mikasa rolled her eyes and leaned back down on the sofa.

"they're not going to be here for another 10 minutes so you might as well tell us" Ashly shrugged.

Connie stood up from the sofa and stood in front of everyone but he was blocking the view of the tv so Mikasa grabbed her pillow and hit him out of the way.

"Okay well the announcement is that i got tickets to go to Disney and you're all coming" Connie announced.

"Wait today? isn't it a little late to go because of all the queues?" Eren questioned and a smile appeared on Connie's face.

"I got fast passes bitches" you all talked among yourselves and decided that you had nothing better to do so why not go.

The last time you guys went to Disney did not end well because Connie and Donald duck got into a fight because Donald was staring at him weirdly.

And Jean swore he could handle the rides but ended up passing out on like three of them.

"oh (y/n) there's a package upstairs on your bed for you" Mikasa said and you placed your bag down and headed up to your room.

You kicked open the door and saw a purple wrapped box and on your desk there were a bunch of beautifully decorated flowers. You walked over to the box and flipped over the card which rested on top.

To (y/n)

Congrats on 6.5 mil on instagram and 15 mil on tiktok kiddo

- L

You flipped the card back over and undid the ribbon which was wrapped around the box.

You pulled off the top and looked inside which revealed a small cake decorated with the numbers 6.5m & 15m written on. Next to the cake was a photo frame and inside was a photo of you, Levi and Hange and it was when you had first hit 1 million on instagram.

You stood in the middle of the duo and had massive golden balloons which spelt out 1 million. You were extremely grateful for Levi and Hange as they had been right by your side since day one and you wouldn't trade them for the world.