[𝟐𝟏] 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎!

Eren was sitting on Armin's bed while he was in the bathroom. It was the day of the engagement party which meant it was the day that he was going to see you.

He didn't know whether you were already in Chicago or not because the two of you haven't spoken in a couple weeks, he had tried multiple times to speak to you but you were ignoring him and that scared him.

Knowing that he was losing you was breaking his heart, he couldn't do anything if you wouldn't listen to him. He tried to get Mikasa to explain the situation to you and she said she did but there's not much she can do.

"Will you stop sulking? you're seeing her later" Armin said as he finished cleaning his teeth, Eren looked up from his phone screen and watched the undressed male walk out of the bathroom.

"Can you put some bottoms on? i don't feel like making eye contact with your bulge every time i look up" Eren said with a hint of disgust in his voice which made Armin laugh, he shook his head as he laughed and walked over to his dresser to grab a pair of trousers.

"and i'm not sulking you dick" Armin rolled his eyes at Eren's comment and grabbed a shirt to throw on, Eren was at Armin's house because he didn't want to go back home yet.

He hated to admit it but he wasn't ready to put on a brave face and go see you, it hurt him that you were purposely ignoring him "you ready to hear my advice yet?" Armin spoke.

The day Mikasa had called Eren he immediately texted Armin and thankfully Armin had landed in Chicago a couple hours prior, once Grisha returned to the hospital room Eren left because he knew Carla would be okay.

He went straight to Armin's house and told him everything, Armin listened and Eren could tell that he had a lot to say about the situation but Eren wasn't ready to hear it yet.

It had now been a couple weeks and he felt like he was finally able to hear Armin out "go ahead"

"Well for one you're an idiot for thinking that she wouldn't find out, girls find out everything" Armin stated, making Eren let his body fall onto the bed while putting his hands behind his head.

"Obviously I don't know (y/n) as much as you and Mikasa do but from what i've seen, she's not ignoring you because she's mad" Eren sat up and tilted his head in confusion.

"she's ignoring you because she's hurt. Maybe the first couple of days it was because she was mad but i'm positive that by now it's because she's hurt about the situation" he explained and Eren shook his head.

"she doesn't get hurt that easily and not over something this small" Eren said and Armin leaned against the wall and folded his arms.

"Maybe not but it's different because it's you" Armin saw Eren's expression and before he could speak he interrupted him.

"look say you were in (y/n)'s situation, normally you wouldn't care but because it's (y/n) you would because the two of you like each other but you're both too scared to admit it" he explained and Eren listened carefully.