[𝟕] 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

Authors Note - [ Thank you for the support on this book <33 i'm so glad you guys are enjoying it ]

𝐍𝐘𝐂, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

You swung open the door to your apartment and pulled in your suitcase and went back out to grab your bags.

It was currently around 4am and you were extremely tired and you felt like your body was about to collapse. You had forgotten how tiring it is to travel back and forth to different places.

You closed the door with your foot and threw the keys onto the side, you made sure to lock the door before making your way into the kitchen.

As you scanned the fridge and chucked out the food which had gone off you could hear the tv on in your bedroom but for a moment you thought it was just your neighbours tv.

That was until you heard a laugh.

You grabbed a knife from the knife block and quietly made your way down to the room, the knife was shaking in your hand because if there was an intruder what the fuck could you even do.

The knife was held in your left hand as you used your right to open the door, you swung the door open which created a loud bang "What the fuck!" a voice shouted out and all you saw was food fly up in the air.

Once you saw who was in your bed you dropped your arm down "what the fuck are you doing here?"

"what the fuck are you doing with a knife!?" you let out a laugh because there was all food over the bed from where you had scared them.

"i thought you was an intruder you dick" you entered the room and placed the knife on the side cabinet "oh yeah because intruders get into your bed and eat your food"

"what are you even doing here?" you sat down on the bed and started to take off your shoes "i was waiting for you"

"bullshit i didn't even tell you i was coming back" you looked into her eyes and her eyes were travelling around the room trying to think of another lie.

"Have you been living in my apartment?" you looked down at the floor and it was a mess, there were clothes everywhere and plates piled on your desk.

"maybe..." she shoved more food into her mouth as she sank down further into your bed "not just me Pieck too"

"i'm revoking both of your key privileges" you laughed, Ymir cleaned up the bed while you quickly got changed into some pjs and then you slid into the bed with Ymir.

"so how was LA?" she asked as she looked down at you, you were laying down side wards and you raised your eyes up to meet hers "it was good, tiring but good"

"Plus I missed you, Pieck and Annie too much" you smiled as you could feel yourself slowly drifting off to sleep "of course you did" she wrapped her arm around you and pulled you closer to her.

"Oh and Reiner knocked like 500 times wondering if you could babysit or something"

"mhm i'm supposed to babysit Gabi sometime next week" you closed your eyes for a moment and next thing you knew you were fast asleep.

[ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ]

"Your phone is going off idiot!" Ymir groaned and hit you with the pillow, you did dare open your eyes because your body wouldn't even let you open them.

You tapped the side drawer and tried to feel for your phone but you couldn't feel it but you could feel the vibrations.

"(y/n)!"