[𝟏𝟑] 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋

Authors Note - [ ignore any typos i will sort them out in the morning <3 ]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓, 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐍!

"Sasha get off of me i'm going to piss the bed" you groaned, one thing you hated about sleeping with Sasha was that she took up the entire bed. She was in the middle of you and Mikasa and her upper body was spread on top of you while Mikasa got her lower half.

You were in a peaceful dream until you started to walk towards the toilet and then you felt a strain on your bladder.

Sasha moved away and put her body on Mikasa's instead so you made your way to the bathroom, on your way to the bathroom your phone vibrated multiple times so you picked it up.

You sat down on the toilet and started to close your eyes again because you were so tired, they soon opened again once your phone buzzed in your hand. You turned over the device and saw that you had three messages from Eren, what was he even doing up at this time?

Daddy Eren 💗...

Eren:
are you awake?
i'll just spam you till you wake up
if you see this start getting ready
(y/n)
(y/n)
(y/n)

You:
omg chill out
i'm awake

Eren:
good hurry up and get ready
i'll be outside the door at 7:05

You:
tf you mean you'll be outside the door?
i'm going back to sleep

Eren:
i'll be outside the door at 7:05 i won't say it again
you better be ready

You:
idc
i'm going back to sleep

Eren:
if you come i'll give you a surprise or something

You:
a surprise? what kind huh?

Eren:
idk i'll buy you something

You:
wait
if i hypothetically do get ready what should i wear?

Eren:
something comfy? idk

You:
how comfy we speaking? because i will just turn up in my pjs

Eren:
Leggings and a top or sports bra comfy

You:
totally not suspicious but okay...
oh and you're buying me breakfast

The cold water started to run out of the tap so you cupped your hands and then splashed the water over your face, you needed to be awake for whatever the fuck Eren had planned.

You quickly got ready because Eren had only given you 25 minutes to gather yourself together, you didn't bother making an effort because it was only Eren.

"Morning sunshine" Eren grinned, he was leaning against the wall opposite the door and was dressed in black sweats and a matching hoodie, his hair was loosely tied back and looked slightly messy.

You didn't understand how someone could look so pretty in the morning, it was like he physically had no flaws unless he was lacking in the downstairs department "just shut the fuck up please"