𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

[𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞!]

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞!

"you were such a good boy today!" you said as you walked up the stairs with his leash in your hands.

You had just finished your shift and because Eren had been out of town you had taken Elijah to the pet sitter's house because you didn't trust him with Zeke.

You reached the door and held your bags and the leash in one hand while you used the other to grab your keys and open the door.

As the door closed behind you and you entered the apartment you could hear fairly loud moans coming from what seemed to be the living room, you froze in your tracks and narrowed your eyes.

You looked down at Elijah and took off his leash and slipped off your shoes, the moans continued to get louder and you were confused because you knew Eren wasn't back from his trip yet.

A million thoughts started to rush through your head and what if it was Eren?

Were you supposed to fuck him up first or the girl that he could be fucking?

And what would you do after? get a divorce? move away again?

You shook the thoughts out of your head and started to walk towards the living room.

"Fuck! right there" a girl's voice moaned and all you could hear was the sounds of grunts, moans and skin to skin contact.

You braced yourself and looked in the living room and a pair of white butt cheeks thrusting forward met with your eyes.

You froze and your mouth slightly parted.

You quickly looked away from the sight in front of you because you were in disgust.

"YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ON MY COUCH!" you shouted and the male quickly turned around and his eyes widened like he had just been caught by the police.

The girl had her body on the couch while the male had his leg up on the couch and was pounding into her "I JUST HAD IT CLEANED YOU FOUR EYED FREAK!"

You had one rule.

No fucking on the couch.

And yet here he was fucking someone on the couch.

The girl's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head.

"Shit, you weren't supposed to be home! you had a morning shift!" the male pulled out of the girl and turned to face you and you let out a shout and closed your eyes.

"GET YOUR DICK OUT OF MY EYE SIGHT!" you shouted and Elijah started to bark at him.

"Baby I'm home!" Eren called out and you heard the door shut, you had your eyes tightly closed and then suddenly you heard footsteps approaching into the living room.