[𝟏𝟖] 𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐈'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

Your morning had been very hectic and busy, you got a message from Gabi asking if you were in New York yet and she asked if you were still coming to the party later...

Your mind had completely blanked about her party so you quickly got ready and rushed out to go find a few gifts for her, shopping for a 15th year old was much harder than you anticipated.

You spent a good three hours walking around trying to find the perfect gifts for her, you even got the gifts wrapped for you so that you wouldn't have to do it when you got back later because you were already running behind schedule.

𝐍𝐘𝐂, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

You finally made it back to the apartment and just as you were closing the door you got a call coming through.

Daddy Eren 💓 is face timing you...

You picked up the call and placed the phone on top of the large and heavy box in your hand, you had a bunch of bags in your hands and on top of that you was carry this large ass box "Normally when i FaceTime people i want to see their face not the ceiling" you heard him say.

"Maybe don't call me when i have a bunch of shit in my hands and i'm trying to come through my door, give me a moment" you responded and you heard him laugh, you walked over to the living room and set the large box on the floor.

You placed the shopping on the sofa and opened up your laptop, you propped your phone against the laptop screen and a smile appeared on Eren's face once he saw you "where'd you just come from?" he asked as he leaned back on the sofa.

"I had to rush out to go gift shopping because I had totally forgotten about Gabi's birthday party later, you know it's very hard trying to shop for a 15 year old" you said as you were on your laptop typing up an email.

"what'd you get her?" he asked as he watched you, you pressed send on the email and put your attention on him "I settled on the new imac in blue because it matches her room and i also got her some expensive ass shoes which she wasn't allowed to get due to the price"

Before Eren could respond you heard another voice in the background and Eren turned his attention on them for a moment "sorry about that" he said but you assured him it was okay.

You tilted your head to the side and analysed the background, you saw that he wasn't at the LA house or at his apartment so where was he?

"Where are you right now?" you questioned and a grin over took his features "well that's part of another surprise" he said and your lips curved into a smile.

"Damn another surprise? you sure you're not a magician because you sure do have a lot of tricks up your sleeves" you commented which made him laugh "Yesterday i wasn't in a meeting, i was actually on a plane flying into New York"

"Wait so you're in New York right now?" you questioned and he nodded his head as he licked his lips "where are you staying?" you asked.

"Zeke's apartment it's a 10 minute drive away from you incase you were wondering" he winked and you rolled your eyes "that information wasn't asked for but it is quite useful"

"Hey (y/n)!" you heard Zeke shout in the background "Hey Zeke!" you responded and Eren turned the camera around and the two of you gave each other a wave.