[𝟑𝟗] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄

Authors Note - [ I made a playlist of throwback songs for this chapter and i'll put a note when you should start listening but obviously feel free to just listen to the songs through the chapter & if you can't access the link it is also on my ig ]
[ https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7014OgZghaexzm4TmD6Aqo?si=hfc02bOgQi-N5yYkC0gqLQ ]

𝐁𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃!

You had your head resting on Eren's shoulder while the two of you waited for the elevator doors to ride down to the right floor.

Eren was on the phone to someone and kept moving as he talked which annoyed you because he kept jolting your head, eventually you gave up and lifted your head away from his shoulder.

Just as you shot him a glare the elevator doors came flying open, Eren held his hands up in defence and pointed to the phone glued to his ear.

The entire group was staying in the hotel for one night then tomorrow you would all move into an airbnb for the rest of the trip, Connie had messed up the booking dates so Armin and Marco panicked last minute trying to book a hotel.

Mikasa, Armin, Marco, Sasha and Niccolo were already sitting at one of the tables so you walked over to them and Eren followed behind.

As you sat down Eren put his phone away and planted a kiss on your head "i'm sorry"

"What did you do?" Mikasa asked as she between the two of you and watched as Eren took a seat next to you.

"He body slammed me in the elevator-" your expression was nonchalant while everyone else grew worried and Eren's eyes widened at your words.

It looked like Mikasa was read to pounce at Eren but you snickered a laugh "i'm kidding, he kept moving while i rested on his shoulder"

Before you could hear anyones response you pushed your body out of the chair and walked over to the buffet where you saw Jean and Connie piling up their plates.

"She's always like that" Sasha said to Niccolo who continued to wear a worried expression on his face.

Sasha and Niccolo had met a few months ago and randomly Niccolo reached out to Sasha again and because we rarely saw him she invited him to Thailand so that we could all get to know him better.

Once you got your food you sat back down at the table and put the plate in the middle of you and Eren "So, what's the plan for today?"

Eren's hand moved to grab a piece of fruit from your plate while both you and him had your gaze set on Armin "It's a beach day but we're also doing snorkelling"

"Can we go to a club after? i need some alcohol in my system" Jean said as he continued to eat his breakfast and Armin let out a groan.

"Me too!" Connie chimed in.

"Anyone else?" Armin asked because he wasn't a big fan of clubbing or drinking too much, everyone looked around at each other and their eyes stopped at you.

You had your hand half up and wore a smile on your lips "also me"

"I hate you alcoholics" Armin muttered, making you laugh.