Chapter 37

{Note: Wf= white figure}

The globe which led it to the chamber filled with Glowing globes, was one at the very corner, the light laughter coming from it, making the White figure to feel a indescribable nostalgia.

Inching closer to the little globe {Note: around a fortune telling globe size} hesitantly picking it up, the globe being as light as feather but it didn't have any texture making the White figure think it's not even holding anything.

The globe resting in the centre of both palm of it (Wf) become still and silent, just when the figure starts feeling disappointed and thought of putting it back, does it suddenly emits a faint light and a scene unfolds in the globe.

In that scene, there's a family of three in the large bedchamber. A man in his 20s holding a book, reading it aloud in his smoothing gentle voice, a very beautiful light blonde hair lady leaning against the bed's headrest.

While...a little four year old girl buried in the lady's embrace, both are facing the man.

The Serene atmosphere around them, at one point the lady slowly got closer to the little girl's ear and whispered something which makes the little girl to starts giggling, they stared at the man for a good minute, then burst into a laughing fit together.

All while the man looked at them completely confused.

This scene made the White figure grips the globe tighter but loosen her grip almost immediately as if afraid it will disappear along with the harmonious illusion.

Lost in thoughts, it (Wf) carefully put the globe back to where it was picked from, but the dazed state of the figure break by the light from another globe next to it.

A stern but gentle voice coming from the illusion playing in it "Iris, remember if you survived a storm, you won't be bothered by the rain. No matter what you face, you are capable of ensuring it and moving forward from it. If not for yourself then for those who depends on you. So do not be afraid of moving slowly but be afraid of standing still." A 10 year old Iris sitting in front listening to every words with all her heart.

The White figure's hand trembled as it reaches towards the voice but stiffed as it heard the same voice coming from another side, one can hear the faint emotions in that voice.

"Iris... dad and mom will always be by your side, Whether we are physically be present or not. So don't think you are alone, no matter the circumstances, alright?"

The immature sweet voice reply in all seriousness "en, Iris will remember it dad"

A crash of vase sounded before a angry scolding come from behind the pair of father-daughter "why are you teaching such things to her Albert!?"

Albert replied her calmly "but it's important for her, Elisabeth"

She still angrily said "Albert she's very young to understand such heavy responsibilities!"

He said controlling some emotions but still stuttering at the end "We don't know when something were to happens to u-us"

At this point Elisa have covered Iris's ears by both her hands, muffling the ongoing argument between the two from little Iris but though low but voices did reached Iris, she has still hears it.

Elisa shouting at Albert to stop talking nonsense in front her, Albert trying to pacify her calmly, everything she heard everything that day.

The white figure sobbed while a thought run in its mind 'it was the first time I've saw them arguing them in front of me' she knows what occurs next as well... Her father promised mother to never say anything like that to Iris again.

Crystal like tears falling off in her hands as she cried covering her eye's.

She does not know when she calmed herself down, but she stood up clenching her fist. She still doesn't know what she is, but she clearly know who she is.

She said to empty space "Dad, please forgive Iris...I have been distracted from your teaching for a moment, but I have never forgotten them, I Iris De Albort will stand up to your expectations. But I also cannot give up on my hope, in my heart I know you both are alive, waiting I will definitely come to you, this is a promise to myself" 

                                                   •••••••••••••••••••••••••

In the castle, everyone have fallen into a depressed atmosphere.

The elderly King of Arundel sitting beside the bed looks like he have aged 10 years more, his gaze at his only granddaughter who is unconscious for three days now.

His wife crying besides his granddaughter clenching her hands in her own. For him this period of time have been the tougher than when he goes to fight in war's.

His daughter and son-in-law has gone missing while his granddaughter has been missing then found unconscious, the physician's being unable to find anything wrong.

Other than Telling them she's just in deep sleep, nothing else is wrong with her health, even the holy temple said the same.

He could not able to stop the problems from spreading outside, the Siberia kingdom is in utter chaos.

His wife softly calls for Iris again "Iris, don't scare your grandma at such age, please wake up"

When both were in thoughts, Iris's eyelids trembled, she clenches back the hand holding hers. The old couple saw the signs of her waking, the king orders for the servents to get physician's hurriedly.