Chapter 4

To celebrate the great occasion and to share their happiness with others, king Albert has planned to have a grand party for the citizens of Siberia and even invited other nobles from the neighboring countries to join in the celebration.

Even one of the neighboring countries that try to attack Siberia before Iris was born is also invited as a gesture to improve the relationship between the two countries, as to take a step forward to make a bond of friendship between these two countries.

Not only that, King Albert has invited the Royal family of Vampire pureblood taking care of Vampire lineage, The King of Empire of Vampires, he knows that they can't do anything bad as they are also one of the most dignified Ruler and they are in agreement with other Royal Rulers.

But he received the news from the messenger guard that he had sent, that they can't able to come because of some problems in their country they had to seek out urgently and they even apologize for not able to attend.

They also send their best wishes and Priceless & Precious gifts for the little princess.

Because the party must have to be a grand Scale, everyone in the Palace is very busy with work.

Even the king and queen were busy as they personally check everything, obviously, the reason is simple because it's especially for their princess.

After checking the thing which is necessary by Elisa, she then made her way to her daughter's room as she had already instructed the Palace maids that she will personally dress her daughter and get her ready.

So, no one has dressed the princess yet. Elisa comes inside the room where the maids are drying up her princess's hair while the princess is giggling happily.

The look in her eyes immidiatly soften while she saw her daughter playing with a crystal-like ball in her hands. Every time she saw her daughter she will be slightly stunned by her beauty. While Elisa was staring at her daughter, her little princess turns her little head with short silver hairs, towards her as if she felt her mother's gaze on her.

------------

A/N: This story is not a reincarnation or transmigration novel (I know the last line can make one feel like it is but it is not )