Chapter 6

Elisa put her daughter into the cradle then walks towards the box. She opened the box and take out the dress.

She changed Iris into the dress. The dress is a princess gown in a light blue color complimenting Iris's blue eyes. Then there is another thing that is left in the box Elisa takes it then walk toward her daughter.

The thing is a tiara, which every princess needed and that is necessary for a princess. Elisa put the tiara on iris head and adjusts it on her daughter's short neck lengthens white-silvery hair.

The tiara is small, made of silver with blue and white gemstones, in the tiara the most beautiful thing is the blue diamond in the center.

The blue diamond is one of the rarest diamonds found in the deepest of the mountain behind the Palace.

*it should look something like this*

The king himself chose the diamond for his daughter.

After iris got ready, the queen leaves the room to get ready as well.

In the evening,

The hall is filled with people: nobles, royals, and people of Siberia. Everyone chatting and laughing.

Then the sounds of trumpet filled the hall, an announcer said: "the king, the queen and the princess of Siberia have arrived". Albert along with Elisabeth holding Iris in her arm entered the hall and made their way to the throne of the royal family of Siberia.

Since the moment they arrived everyone is stunned by the little beauty in the queen's embrace, the queen is always known as the most beautiful women but the little girl is more beautiful than her own mother.

When they reach the throne's of king queen and the princess, Albert turns himself to face the audience, Elisa also did the same.

Albert said to the audience "I, the ruler of Siberia, king Albert de Albon, and most importantly a father of a daughter show my gratitude to everyone present here for being a part of our Happiness and celebration and shows my gratitude to those who cannot be able to present here due to certain circumstances but send their wishes for the princess. I request everyone to enjoy the banquet and wish my daughter a healthy and joyful life."

Everyone give applause to Albert.