Chapter 19

*E/N: Before anything, I want to tell my update schedule, I will update two chapters a day, every Saturday and Sunday*

 Seeing at his brother like friends staring at him so intensely, he heaved a sigh and said "well she is my fiance, but I have never met her before"

At this again all three of his friends said in unison "what!!!!" Not only that even their eyes went wider, but it was also as wider that it seems like, at any minute their eyeballs might come out of their sockets.

Albert can't take their behavior anymore so said "ok I'll tell you everything just stop looking at me like that" all three of them surround Albert like ready to listen to a story.

*sigh* Albert continues "the king of Arundel is my father's childhood friend, to turn their friendship into relation bond, they promised to each other, that they made their firstborn kids marry each other, if they have opposite gender or if not, Then they marry their other child who will be of the opposite gender" Albert paused to see their reaction which said 'continue, get going' clearly.

Albert continued "so luckily both of them have a prince and a princess as a firstborn clearly me and princess of Arundel. That was the reason the princess and I are already engaged since birth. But we never got the chance to meet, as I am busy with my academic studies and other things"

Edward and Arthur look at each other, like confirming something, then turn their head towards Albert then sigh and shook their head simultaneously even Chris also does the same.

This time Albert said "what?..... I mean what's with this reaction?".

Chris said, "really brother Albert... she's your fiance and you didn't even bother to met her once." Albert said "well, yeah"

Chris and the other two sighs and shook their heads yet again, then didn't argue about the matter anymore as they know that it didn't go to end well anyway.

Arthur said "so we're going to town to choose our wears tomorrow and that's final. And brother Albert we're not going to take a no from your side, so you have no choice but to come along"

Albert *sigh* then nodded reluctantly. He didn't know that this trip gonna make a big change in his life.

*
*
*

The next day

Albert and his brothers went to a well-known tailor showroom known for its outfits for every occasion, even marriage dresses.

The shop contains four floors, the boys went to the men's section which is held on the second floor. The floors are like the first floor contains counter where you give your details for delivery and pay the price for the outfits and just next to it is a hall have women's clothing.

The uppermost is for the use of their designer and the third floor contains kids' clothes which are also divided into two sections, one section for girls' clothes and the other one for boys.

Albert sat on the couch waiting for his brothers to be done with their shopping. For him, its more like his brothers shops like they are women's, all three of them are very picky when it comes to their looks even after all the three of them were very handsome young men, to begin with.

As for Albert, he doesn't have to choose so much so he decides to take an outfit at the last. After trying many outfits did Arthur, Edward, and Chris decide what to wear on the ball. All three look towards each other then nodded, then move towards Albert, who even takes his book with him here also.

Albert sense their gazes and lifted his head and see all three of them are standing in front of him and have a smirk on their faces. Then step closer to him then take his hand and pull him up, the next moment he was outside the trial room, he sighs in defeat and said "ok, I'll try but only one suit set, not more than that"

Three of them look at each other again then nodes at each other then get to search for a perfect suit for their perfect brother.

They had already searched almost full men's section but nothing seems to satisfy their minds all three decide to go to the top floor to meet the designer, leaving Albert who is already sit back to the couch.

As they are crown Prince's of their prestige countries they have VVIP pass to visit the designer. When the designer sees all the three famous princes of The Royal Academy he stood up from his seat and greets them. They nodded and said "we are actually looking for a suit, something which is special. Well let us see the best outfit of your shop"

The designer said "oh, I have the thing which you want" he got inside and come with a box in his hand, he opens it.

Arthur, Edward, and Chris all have a satisfied smile on their faces "it's great we'll take it, send a person to take brother Albert's measurement" the designer nodded.

The designer is so much happy as both of his beautiful creations have sold in just one day. The designer has made a pair of clothes one for men and one for women it's more like a couple outfits. The woman one is also gets sold before the brothers have come to his office.

The brothers head back to the second floor with a smile pestered on their faces, they come closer to Albert and said "brother Albert don't worry about the trial we have already select your wear for the ball. You just have to give the measurements"

Albert just nodded, soon a person comes to have his measurements. The person did his job and Albert didn't say too much after all he wants to end this as soon as possible.

All four brothers headed towards the first floor counter and made their payments, then turn to leave.

Albert was first to head towards the exit but before he could leave, he bumps into someone and that someone loses her balance and was going to fall on ground, so in thought of the pain she would suffer after the fall, she tightly closed her eyes. But to her surprise, the pain didn't come.

On the other hand, Albert saw the beauty which bumps into him going to fall he quickly holds her one hand in his and pull her towards himself and put his other hand on her wrist. Everything happens in seconds. Albert saw the beauty in his arms, her beautiful fair white skin, small face, light blonde hairs which are a bit curly, her beauty has taken his breath away.

Then the beauty in his arms slowly opens her eyes. His light brown orbs staring at her dark blue ones, it's like the time around them has stopped.