Chapter 12

The boy stares in her light blue orbs whereas Iris also stares into his blood-red orbs which look shiny, just like pair of rubies. The boy touches the little girl's cheek which looks cute and chubby. And when the girl feels his touch on her cheeks she giggled.

While the boy is playing with Iris, the subordinate started to get worried about the prince as he is not in the rest room where he was supposed to be.

The subordinate come across one of the corridors and called out "Prince where are you? first prince! Your father, his majesty is calling for you"

When the boy listens to uncle knight calling him, he frowns a little but decides to go now. But when he takes his hand back Iris starts crying just like telling him she don't want him to leave, big drops of tears drifted off her face making her look more adorable.

Seeing her crying he sweeps her tear away by his little thumb and said in his childlike voice "Little doll don't cry please, uncle knight is calling me I have to go, for now, but-but I'll come back fast and play with you, I promise, ok".

Just like she is able to understand what he said, she stops crying and just stares at him, then he kissed on the back of her hand like what he saw other big boys do while taking farewell to ladies and leave reluctantly.

Iris stares at his retrieving figure in a daze, but then the nun comes inside the room and saw Iris awake.

She takes Iris in her arms and said "You're awake princess, are you hungry. Ok, let me get some milk for you".

She again put Iris inside the cradle and leaves the room again. The nun comes back in just like five minutes with a milk bottle and gives it to Iris. The other priest come inside the room and told the nun to take Iris to prayer hall where her parents were waiting for Iris.

On the other side, the first prince made his way to the subordinate, the leader of knights and also uncle knight of the prince.

He told the prince that the king is calling him back. The prince made his way to where his father is with Uncle knight in the front, they soon arrive.

King Valerian said "son, we have to leave for Valarie, your brother is fine now. We'll be leaving now" for that prince just nodded and said to uncle knight "uncle knight can you wait for me I want to say goodbye to someone"

Knight said, "as you say, Your highness". The first prince leaves in a hurry and runs towards the room where he was with the little baby before. But when he reaches the room, it was empty. He tried to look around but couldn't find his girl who looks like a doll.

Being dejected he return to the knight and his father who was ready to leave, the prince have to leave the central church reluctantly.

But he thinks in his little mind 'I have promised her and I will meet her. So until then wait for me, for now, farewell little doll'.