Chapter 11

The Albon family leaves the central kingdom's palace and head towards the central church. After ten minutes of the journey, they finally reached the central church.

There they told one of the priests that they want to meet the high priest, he told them to wait for some time while he was going to inform the high priest, about their arrival.

The priest asks their identity then left while informing a nun to take them to the rest place.

The priest is standing outside of one of the rooms in the church, he knocks on the door.

The high priest comes out and the priest told him that the Albon family has arrived.

The high priest told him he'll be there in a while after the priest left, the high priest turns back into the room and said to the person who is sitting on the side of the bed where a kid was lying unconscious "lord valerian, your son condition is much better now. He won't have cravings for blood like before again. You can leave for your kingdom now if you want, let him rest for a while. You can go after he wakes up, I have something to do, so I'll be taking my leave first"

King Valerian nodded, the high priest leaves the room.

After the high priest leave the room, king valerian order to his subordinate "tell the first prince that we'll be leaving here in two hours"

The subordinate said, "as you say, your majesty" and the subordinate leave.

The little prince is roaming around the garden when the subordinate came and told him the message he said with a serious look on his small face "ok, I'll be there, I want to rest for a while" after bowing to his prince the subordinate leave.

While on the other hand, the high priest arrived at where the Albon family is, he said "I have known, you will be here Lord Albert"

Albert turns towards the high priest and nodded his head in respect and said: "greetings to the high priest". The high priest also nodded and said "God blessed you and your family lord Albert"

The high priest turns towards Elisa, Elisa lowers her head a little as a gesture to give respect and said: "greetings to the high priest". The high priest reply "god bless you child"

the high priest comes forward to Elisa and puts his hand on Iris's head and said: "I know your reason to visit here lord Albert, the mage was right, your daughter's powers are different than of a mage's magical mana."

Albert said with curiosity "what do you mean high priest?"

The high priest said "you'll get it soon lord Albert, follow me to the prophet's room." he pauses and looks towards Elisa "Madam Elisabeth, leaves the child with the nuns and let her rest"

Elisa nodded and gives Iris in one of the nun's arms and follows her husband and the high priest.

The nun take Iris to one if the room contains cradle and put Iris onto the cradle, just then one of the priests calls her, she saw toward the sleeping girl a little hesitant but still turn to leave.

On the other hand, a boy around the age of three is roaming around the corridor, he suddenly stopped when he heard the voice of crying of a baby. He headed towards the sound and found himself inside a room where a baby inside a cradle is crying.

He comes forwards to the cradle and saw a little baby girl who looked just like a doll, crying. He hesitated as to what to do but then tries to move the cradle a little and the girl stops crying.

He stares at her while she's staring at him. The boy touches the girl's cheek which looks cute and chubby. And when the girl feels his touch on her cheeks she giggled.