Chapter 30

Chapter 31 (38)
The most awaited day in Siberia arrived, the day where their one and only princess will made her debut, the day their princess will be consider as an adult.

The day where their princess will be announced as their sole Crown Princess, their Ruler.

The ceremony is going to take place in Iris's late grandmother's grand castle, also famously known as The Crystal Castle, it's as it name suggests, it have various beautiful crystal on the ceiling all over the castle, the walls are donned with flower shaped Crystal's.

When the light pass through it all, it reflects the light and it seems like twinkling of stars.

Excluding the crystals most of the castle is in white as its her great-grandmother's favourite colour, Iris have asked his father once about her father's mother, that time he told her 'she used to like white colour, she used to say that white is the only colour which can mix any colour in itself, either if its dark or light'

This have made her really interested in her late grandmother, even though she could never meet her, she still respect her late grandmother and so as her one of the wishes, Iris's coming of age was to celebrate in Crystal Castle.

The main hall of the Crystal Castle is being used for the Ceremony party. the hall is decorated with blue and white roses which compliments the flower Crystal's.

The Five to six beautiful crystal Chandeliers were already lit, the whole hall have twinkling crystals.

Albert have sent the invites to every King of the continent, and many Nobel's all around. There are some King's from outside the Kingdoms too, the most interesting one is....Valeria...

***

Most of the guests have already arrived.

The Royal De Albort family have already been inside The Crystal Castle from earlier on, As Albert have to recheck on everything, while Elisa was worried for Iris not getting ready cause Iris was busy helping her father.

So, Elisa decide that she'll made Iris get ready in the venue itself even if she have to force her(Iris) to doll up.

***
Albert comes inside the chamber to tell it's time for them to show up, Iris is sitting calmly in front of the dressing table giving her father a gentle smile,

While Elisa nervously nods at Albert, then held Iris's hands in her own and said "Iris, don't be nervous mother will be with you all the time tonight, ok"

Iris chuckle looking at her mother being worried for no reason, it might be Iris's second time being present in front of soo many nobles bit Iris is not that nervous.

Iris give her mother a reassuring smile while her eye's held amusement and said "mother I'm not nervous at all but---" she paused, and said the other half with a teasing smile "I can't tell about you"

Albert standing at the side of mother-daughter pair burst into laughter, Elisa instantly turned to glare angrily at him with a Humph, she turns her head to other side and said in a fake irritated tone "both you father and daughter stop it, I'm just worried about my precious daughter"

Iris suddenly kiss her mother's cheek, her blue eye's held the world's softness "Thank you mother I'm not nervous at all, let's go now"

With that all three made their way towards the Main hall.

The Herald seeing the three, bow's in respect then after granting the permission from Albert announces  the arrival of them, for the guests inside "The King and Queen with Princess of Siberia have arrived".

The talking subdued, everyone's attention got to the entrance of the hall. From where a very beautiful 14 year old lady with wrist length silver hairs and light blue eyes enter with King Albert and Queen Elisabeth.

Many gasps can be heard all around, as everyone's too shocked by Iris's beauty that they didn't even blink. (A/N: ok i think that was too much 😜) (E/N: I know that's way too much cringy 😐)

Albert look towards his daughter then turns to look at the crowd present, and announce the start of the ceremony "Today we have all gathered here to celebrate my daughter's, The only Princess and sole heir of Siberia's Coming of age along with the other noble lady of Siberia.  I hereby officially announces the debut of Princess Iris De Albort and Young noble ladies to the Noble society"

Amongst the crowd, there's someone who's facial expression immediately turned ugly after listening the word 'sole heir' but he doesn't dare to do anything about it, thus can only grit his teeth while thinking 'Have to get rid of this King Albert fast'

As the announcement ended Iris steps forward and bow towards the King, her father before turning her head high towards the crowd, the Noble's of Siberia bow's as respect towards her while other continent Kings nods in acknowledgment.

After the Princess, other debuted ladies also bow's before the King.

As such the coming of age ceremony officially started....

E/N: hehe sorry no gown for now, the gown Iris is wearing will be revealed in the next update and someone else too😉