Chapter 21

Albert and Elisa both bow to each other. Albert grabs her one hand in his and put her other hand on his shoulder after that put his hand on her wrist, they both start dancing in soft music both of their steps were all in sync. Elisa's eyes are fixed at Albert and Albert's on Elisa.

While dancing Albert asked "May I have the honor know the name of the lady" at this Elisa chuckle and said, "But.....what if your fiance saw you asking my name?"

Albert's eyes widen in shock and his brain start processing what just she said, after some time he realized something and asked: "you ARE the princess of Arundel!".

Elisa again chuckles and said, "guilty being caught red-handed while flirting with your own fiance".

He said "not really, to be honest, I'm actually glad that the lady I take a liking to is my fiance itself, otherwise, I won't even able to talk to father about my feelings" Albert sign in relief than both bursts into laughter.

Albert cleared his throat and again said "now, may I have the honor to know my soon to be queen's name". Elisa again chuckles and said, "of course, I am Elisabeth Estelle Durac, the first and the only princess of Arundel".

***

And that's how Elisa and Albert met and decide to marry each other with immersed love for each other in their hearts. Soon after their marriage, Albert's father died because of disease but he died happily knowing that his son will not let his Kingdom dawn and his son is already having another family for his support, there is still one Wish which, he can't able to see fulfill by his own eyes, the wish to see his grandchild.

Even after three years of marriage Albert and Elisa won't have any child they can't able to understand why either. They have been to physicians, priests, even magicians.

Albert and Elisa are coming back from a neighbor country, on the way their carriage halted. Albert said to Elisa "I'll take a look, you stay inside, alright?" Elisa nodes. Albert comes out of the carriage, he saw a woman, unconscious, lying on the way in front of the carriage and his coachmen trying to wake her up but to no heed. He said calmly "take her inside she seems unconscious, maybe even hurt too" but the coachmen said "but your Majesty she didn't look like she's from Siberia"

Albert said with a trace of authority in his voice "but she's still a human and injured one at that....." he turned and get inside the carriage without saying anything else. Soon after placing the women inside the carriage, they start moving again. Elisa treated the women, as she knows a bit about medical. The woman is very beautiful, her skin is just like snow, white and flawless, her hairs are hidden in a black long cloak. But what is more suspicious about her is her dress she's wearing a blue color dress which is also hidden underneath the cloak.

***

In the palace, the women open her eyes and looked around the unknown surrounding, her gaze soon fell on Elisabeth who is sitting beside her. She said, "where am I?" Her voice is melodies and a sweet-sounding one that can enchant anyone who hears it. It stunned Elisabeth, but she soon recovers and said with a smile "You're in Siberia and in Siberia's Royal palace. We saw you unconscious and brought you here, and don't worry I've treated your wounds already". The other women smile at her and nodded.

The women said calmly "you've saved me today, and in return, I want to give you something to show my gratitude" Elisabeth wanted to protest but when she saw the women eyes she can't able to say anything as she got enchanted By her light blue sky like eyes, the women put her one hand at Elisa's head, caressing it as a mother would do for her child. which take Elisa taken aback, she comes back to her sense after the women removed her hand from her head and Elisa said: "please take some rest, I'll be back after some time" and left.

Elisa can't able to understand what happened to her at that time. When that woman put her hand on her head she felt something in her abdomen, like some sort of movement. 'Maybe I'm too much exhausted from the trip' she thought. Afterward in the evening, when Elisa and Albert again go to visit the women she's nowhere to be found, but instead, there's a little crystal pendant in the shape of a snowflake on the bed. Albert asks the guards to search but to no avail.

After about a week they stop searching for the women.

time passed by and soon, one month later Elisabeth got to know that she's pregnant with Iris.

*E/N:- Sorry for the incontinence, I can only provide one chapter for today cause its like end of side arc, meet you next week*