Chapter 7

Albert got down the throne and made his way to some of the Guests while some of Elisa's friends come up to wish her daughter and meet her.

One of the ladies said "Oh my, Your Royal Highness, the princess is really adorable and beautiful" then that lady turns to look at Iris and said "congratulation to the princess on turning a year old".

Iris who is playing with the hem of her dress turns her attention towards the lady, staring straight in her eyes, like observing the new face who is disturbing her all of a sudden. Then she gives a little giggle and made some baby noises like aeyi-gya (*E/N: just some voices baby make when they find it funny or interesting). The little princess adorable gesture was enough for the lady to get captivated. The other ladies also give their blessing to Iris, one by one.

After some time Elisa also gets up from her throne and get down to greet some other royals, she instructs a maid to take care of Iris for a while. The maid stands next to the little princess who is playing with the cloth on the throne now.

After some time a man in his thirties comes up and stands in front of the princess. And said "congratulation princess of your 1st birthday" he has a smile on his face but his eyes have some traces of detestation when he looks towards the year-old girl.

When Iris turns towards him, she didn't smile but stare at him right in his eyes, again observing the other one. But the stare she gives towards the men was so cold that chill travel down his spine. He turns towards the maid and said: "miss your queen is calling for you a while ago".

The maid didn't think too much because of the friendly stranger but she felt a little unsettled and but choose to leave the princess, but she tells the Royal guard to keep an eye on the princess. She leaves the princess but she didn't know with whom she has left the princess.

The man is the king of the neighbor country, who tried to attack the kingdom Siberia before but lost the battle and also a son. The man is known as King Evans

He seems around for a while but saw the royal guard is looking towards him, he took out the little box which is neatly wrapped with a very beautiful cloth, seeing he is just presenting the gift to the princess the guard drift his attention to something else, as he didn't detect any danger. 

when the men saw the guard is not paying attention, he gets closer to Iris and wispers "I am sorry princess but today you'll have to die by my hands, but it's not your fault that you have such a bad fate. If your father had not killed my son I would have to forget about the lost battle"

----------------------------