Author's thought's/ notice

Hello, every active reader of mine who are still sticking to my rough attempt of a novel, First of all I'm truly grateful to you all, honestly your support is actually what's inspiring me to improve my writing abilities and quality of my book. Some of you might even think that I'm a stepmother author lol cause the things my dear protagonist have faced up until now, but no I'm a pure real mother author alright, I've already change many things mystic have written to make the novel go from- let's have Iris suffer utterly till the end idea. Yes there still be the struggle but when you'll see the whole novel being played out you all will get what I meant here then. 

Another thing to the main focus of this novel is "Iris" as the name of the title suggested, for those who are thinking she's suffering but the ml is nowhere in sight... To them I have to say you will see *smile slyly*. This novel is about FL life , which made it sound more like biography then a romance lol for me as writer, my ml is my second priority compared to Iris but yeah you will see him for sure don't worry about that.

Now for the notice part, I have my 4th sem final semester exams starting 7th of this month so I'll be MIA for a month.

And after this month the updated chapter will be longer around 2000-3000 or maybe 4000 as I'll be speeding up this novel, I have currently 3 pending novels basic draft's written have to complete them and a sub novel of this novel...Yes I'll be writing a sub novel and the genre of it is.........BL, the MC of that novel is a secret so I'm not disclosing it anytime soon *evil laughing* 

that is all for now, see ya all in august~

Wish me luck y'all  _(:з」∠)_