Chapter 20

His light brown orbs staring at her dark blue ones, it's like the time around them has stopped.

While these two are lost in there own world Chris, Arthur and Edward who were just 5 steps behind their brother Albert were staring with wide eyes and dropped jaws towards the two people, who were actually stranger to each other but look just perfect with each other, just like a perfect couple.

But to their knowledge they are not the only ones who were looking at the two like that, there is another group of three who had the same exact reaction but this time the group consists of three equally beautiful ladies about the age of 15 or 16.

Chris can't take it anymore he coughed to wake him brother Albert from his dreamland.

*cough* *cough*

Albert actually wake up from his daze and even the lady also diverted her gaze, Albert helped her to gain her balance and she stands straight immediately. There was an awkward silence, so Albert decides to break this silence.

Albert and the lady unintentionally said together to each other in unison "sorry!.."

Albert scratched his head awkwardly and said "I'm sorry it's my fault anyway", the lady shook her head and said "no, no I'm sorry, I'm also at fault for not looking forward"

Albert again scratch his head and said "that's ok and again sorry" the lady chuckle a little said "me too"

Chris cleared his throat and said "brother Al[1] I think its time that we should leave now" unknown to him someone is sending dagger towards him through (and for information its not any of his three brothers not even Albert)

Albert nodded reluctantly, he bowed at the lady again and left with his brothers. After the four left, another three ladies rush towards the lady and said "Oh my! Elisa, that man was so handsome. He looks perfect with you!" the other two nodded.

Elisa said with a sad smile "but it didn't matter, you know I already have a fiance"

The other three sigh and they also left.

That night Albert has thoughts about the beautiful lady and the moment they have together comes in his mind again and again. He can't able to sleep the whole night.

The other three didn't bag about the matter as they know it's not going to work anyway, Albert is engaged and they know they can't do anything about it as well.

The days go on and soon the day when the ball be held arrives.

The three had seen their brother Albert being in a daze, Chris can't take it anymore and said: "brother Albert, if you want we could talk to uncle". Albert said, "talk to father about what?" And made a confused look, well truth to be told even he doesn't know what has happened to him. He just kept thinking about the lady, ahh how he want to forget that moment.

Arthur sighed and said, "brother Albert today is the ball day, come on let us help you to get ready". Arthur and Edward dragged Albert to his room.

In the evening the ball started.

Some people were talking to each other, some enjoying in groups, some eating. The ball dance hasn't started, after some time three handsome Young men enter from the entry of the ball hall in their Regal attires in brown, white & cream color and stop in the middle of the entry, all three give a grin on their handsome faces.

The three shifted a bit to give way to the most handsome Young man of their Academy, every person's eyes are fixed at the entrance as they also know who's gonna come.

Albert enters, he was also wearing a regal attire, white shirt, and white pants with a white and Royal blue coat with golden working on it, at the top of the shirt, no change in hairstyle he was giving a charming princely aura in his outfit which is making him even more attractive.

*Albert's Regal Attire*

Albert along with his three brothers made his way to towards the center, greet some professors, directors then find a spot to sit comfortably.

After the arrival of Albert, the announcement made for the best student title was made i.e obviously given to Albert.

Soon after everyone started again staring at the entrance, where a group of three beautiful ladies could be seen, after them comes another beautiful lady who is looking just like an angel in her Royal blue princess gown.

*The Royal Blue Princess Gown*

Albert is not paying attention to the surrounding that much before as he was in daze, the director announce that the first dance will be done by the shine of their Academy, Albert De Albort. After listening the announcement the expression of the lady who just come, changes into one of shock. Albert come out of his daze, he saw the beautiful angelic lady whom he was thinking about for so many days, right in front of him. His expression intensely changes from a gloomy one to full of happiness & excitement.

He walked towards her and said "may I have the honour to have a dance with the lady" everyone around them are shocked from what they witness, as it's the first time they have saw Albert taking initiative to a lady.

On the other hand, the other ladies who know about Albert were burning with jealousy towards the lucky lady.

Elisa on the other hand was surprised and unknowingly nodes in daze. Albert takes her hand and made his way to mid of the dance hall, the smooth waltz music started playing in the background.