Chapter 2

King Albert made his way inside the chamber.

The first thing he notices is his wife the queen, Elisabeth De Albion with a little beauty in her arms, she looks tired but also very happy, his happiness cannot be controlled any further and he walks towards his wife.

Elisa [1] saw Albert coming towards her and gives him a slight smile, then again turns towards her newborn baby girl.

Albert stopped in front of Elisa and then looks towards his daughter who is sleeping in her mother's arms. He extends his hand and carefully takes her in his arms. When he takes her in his embrace, his little one slowly opens her eyes.

the facial features of the baby look very similar to her mother, even tho its a little difficult to tell as of now, but according to him, his little one's nose look similar to his, she has small natural pink lips just like petals soft, delicate.

But there is a difference, and that is her eyes.

They were light blue in color, very bright like when frozen lake sparkles when lights get on them.

And her hairs are silver, with the touch of white they also shine whenever light falls on them.

Her skin is as white as snow, very smooth and tender. 

She could be the perfect definition of little beauty, at least she is for him.

She opens her doe like eyes, staring at her father quietly, observing, like memorizing the new person who's holding her delicately, she is their one and only treasure after all.

then she let out a very quiet Noice, with her toothless mouth open like she is very happy to see her father.

her tiny little palm trying to reach her father's face as it is some kind of thing to eat.

To let his daughter's tini-tiny arms to reach his face, he moves his face closer to her palm, when her tiny palms touches his cheeks, she giggled in delight.

"My dearest daughter is really sweet, so small and so cute, very beautiful just like you my Love" he mumbled softly, turns towards Elisa.

Elisa blushed and her face has a shade of pure red.

"But... why her hands are so cold, see. Is she fine?" he frowned while asking then placed their daughter's hands in Elisa's hand.

"You are right, but the nanny said she is healthy and fine. I think we shouldn't be too much worried about this." After listening to Elisabeth's, the expression on Albert's face turned gentle.

Elisa then continued "My Love have you decide her name?"

-------------------------------

[1]Elisa: short name of Elisabeth