Chapter 39

In a spacious King's Hall, the large table made of Dark Wood is packed with the top of hierarchy members of the Current Siberia. From one end to another, other than the seat at the middle of the end adjacent to the huge door.

The hall is filled with sound of chattering of the people present, even though they are thinking they have been talking in hushed tones but the atmosphere says otherwise.

The table has two ends, one end just near the door while the other on the opposite side of it, where one seat seems to be empty.

On both side of that seat sits two Duke's on each on. In Siberia there are four Duke's, holding North, West, East and Centre part of Siberia respectively.

While the Royal family overlook all the parts from Main State which is in South. There's also four total factions made in the hierarchy of Siberia, one from Central state is thoroughly supportive of Royal family decision-making while one from West being throughout opposed to the Royal family decision-making conclusions.

Then there's Eastern which is a neutral faction, it goes along where the profit for themselves belong and at last there is The Northern faction which is in control of Duke of Arcelia, the northern state of Siberia, the decisions of the whole faction relies upon the Duke and he always makes calm decisions, thinking and analysing the situation before supporting or opposing over a decision.

Of all the factions, The Northern faction makes the most logical reasoning for their stance while putting the people before themselves.

Even now, the people of Northern faction remains quite, waiting for the person who has arranged this meeting.

There's two another person's who are quite, they are the Marquise Kuan and Baroness Rin, they have been the instructors of the crown Princess.

Just when the chattering started to become irritating, someone opened the closed meeting hall gate and cames the voice "The Crown Princess of Siberia have arrived!". Everyone inside the hall stands up except for few.

The Princess in her formal attire looks towards the people's inside calmly her aura have a chilling feeling to it, she walks right straight to her place at the Head Seat, she nods her head at the people's standing while ignoring the once who didn't stand, before gesturing them to sit down.

Her cold facial expressions and calm eye's synchronising the others behaviour, she said "Let's begin with today's agenda for this meeting"

She looks towards the perticular person sitting at the right who has a faint smile on his face, while he avoids her eyes dropping his smile.

"Viscount Nielsen, I have heard some rumours going around the Main State recently, would you put some light on those rumours for all of us" she said, her voice void of any emotions.

But the Viscount listening to her voice feels a shiver down his spine, he quickly composed himself and said faking ignorance "which rumour might your highness is asking about? This subject doesn't understand clearly"

The emotionless beautiful face of the Princess whose words a viscount is dismissing by his question, suddenly let out a smile on her face while her next words sends everyone inside the hall into a dumbfounded daze.

"Is that so informant Viscount Neilsen? Then let this Princess, resurface your understanding. As a information controller of the palace, the thing you should've done is to stop the information from spreading to the subjects of Siberia, The information of the heir being in a critical condition. Or were you thinking of taking advantage of the absence of Siberia's Rulers not being present Viscount Nielsen?"

Viscount Nielsen does not expect the Princess to give him away by talking about him being the informant in front of all the assembled people's, after all he has been doing the work of information for years under the King.