Chapter 13

When the nun takes Iris to the restroom, Albert and Elisa followed the high priest to prophet hall where all the orders and decisions for Mankind from gods were held in the form of the prophet. Well, Albert didn't show much of the confused expression, as he is expecting this to happen.

But on the other hand, Elisa is looking confused as to why the high priest takes them to the prophet hall. She turns to look at Albert and saw his calm face, he's making her more confuse and curious.

The high priest told both of them to wait and he goes to one of the shelves and took out a roll of a prophet. Take it to Albert and opened it. The prophets were always written in an ancient language, but some kings and priests learned these languages.

The high priest said "this prophet was added here on the day the princess was born, in this, it is said 'the land of Siberia is to be gifted from today onwards with the protection of winter, the gods have looked upon Siberia and its sincerity. The goddess of winter and snow, the great Freza have passes her abilities to the next heir of the Albon family as a gift for the good deeds of Albert De Albon, as well as for a great future ahead of all. The heir of Albon family is going to do great things in the future and god will be on the Albon family's side."

After listening to this Albert signs in relief. The high priest told Elisa to go in the prayer hall and told a priest to let the nun bring Iris to prayer hall.

When Elisa left the high priest stopped Albert and said with a worried expression "lord Albert there is another thing which I didn't speak of before, something else is also written in that prophet, which I think you only you should know about"

Albert said, "what is it, High priest?"

The high priest continued "it is said that she will become a great ruler than even your ancestors  but it is also said that her parents were not able to see her journey with her, that is why am I may, I suggest you should prepare the princess for the worst and don't tell this to your queen or princess herself."

Albert becomes quiet for some time and lost in his thoughts but recover after some time and gave a genuine smile to high priest and said "I will try my best high priest and whether I will be with her or not she'll make me proud and I know that".

After saying this Albert also left the prophet hall with the high priest and made his way to the prayer hall. Where he saw Elisa with Iris in her arms and smile at them. He thought 'even if we can't able to be with Iris, Elisa, we'll give her every happiness we could until we are with her. I swear I'll train her to make her a great ruler until I'm with her'

With this thought and determination, Albert with Elisa and Iris left the church. They head towards the central kingdom's palace to meet Christopher and his family before leaving for Siberia.