Chapter 31

E/N: seems like there's no gown on this update either... I promise it's definitely on the next one...for now enjoy the surprise update.

The tiara up there ^
***
The celebration begins, Albert take his two precious ladies (Elisa and Iris of course) towards the throne section, And sits on the center large throne, while Elisabeth and Iris sits on the right and left side throne respectively.

there's another ritual to be held in a while, where Albert will put the Crown on Iris's head, it is personally designed for her by himself. The Crown is more like a tiara made of Siberia's treasured blue diamonds (E/N: that we commonly know as sapphire's)

But before that Albert have to give his thank to all the other kings who have graced their presence... he gave his speech of thank while giving the toast while the other kings returns it to gave their appreciation (yep the speech have been skipped)

Then Albert and Iris raised from their seats, turns to face each other.

The priest of Siberia stand in front of them and said "By the blessings of heaven and the gods, In front of the present witnesses, the daughter of the King of Siberia Albert De Alborn known as Princess Iris De Alborn is hereby declared as The Crown Princess of Siberia kingdom" the priest gestures at Albert.

Albert nods slightly, he takes the tiara from the attendant, Iris bow's while lowering her head,  Albert gently put the tiara on her head. The guests applause for them.

The first dance of the ceremony will be of Albert and Iris, the King and the Crown Princess. But before the dance starts the Queen of Siberia Elisabeth announces that everyone have to wear the masks that were given to them on their arrival.

And just like that the ceremony turns into a masquerade ball (sarcastic isn't it😂)

Albert helplessly shakes his head at Elisa's enthusiasm but the smile on his face was evident of his love.

Albert keep stares at Elisa's eyes which held so much joy and happiness... but was interrupted by a cough sound from his other side.

He turns to find Iris holding back her laugh... she looks towards him with a teasing smile and said in low voice "your highness we have a dance to start"

Albert cough awkwardly, while Iris whispers "father don't worry I'm already used to your and mother's affection display", Albert suddenly chokes by his princess's teasing.

He takes Iris's right hand and lead her toward the center, the orchestra started playing the music.

Albert and Iris smoothly dance some simple Walt's moves, she carefully moves her feets afraid of stepping on her father's feets. The dance ends shortly, the other couples, the recently debuted ladies which were asked by other to dance all comes to the center.

The music starts again, the ballroom dance started.

Iris goes back to the throne with her father, afterwards Albert take Elisabeth to dance with him.

Many Guy's who looks to be from other Kingdoms asked Iris for a dance but she politely refuses them, some of them were arrogant Prince's of other Kingdom, who instantly become disappointed.

As they were Prince's, they have this confidence that if they ask anyone to do something they should never refuse them.

Iris also know about this and also that its not right to instantly reject someone for just a dance when you are the host, she knows she have to dance with some of them but she really don't want to.

After rejecting the fourth Prince's straight, no one else comes to disturb her.

Iris started to feel a bit suffocated sitting alone staring at other people's dancing, and her parents have also got into chatting with guests.

Iris called Butler Fin and said "um Uncle Fin, I'm going outside in the garden for some fresh air, please inform father and mother if they ask". Butler Fin hesitate but in the end nodded and said "as Princess says"

As such Iris made her way to the garden.

*

*

*

Prince Vin have came to attend an  Coming of Age ceremony of the princess of Siberia in place of his father.

As his father was busy with dealing some problems that Travis created.

As a soon to be ruler and crown prince of whole Vampire clan, he won't usually likes to attend these social events hosted by other Royal families.

But because his father told him that attending this one is important he agrees reluctantly, Travis wasn't accompanying him either as Valarie their father have given him punishment to stay inside his room and think what he have done wrong.

He have came with his uncle Knight also known as The Captain of Knights Riley and the Butler that is his right hand man. When he arrived, after entering the Hall. He heads straight towards the balcony, as he don't want to interact with humans too much.

when The king, queen and princess enters he wasn't able to see them, because he was not even at the hall.

In some time, Knight Riley comes to finding him and told him to be present inside even if it's for a little bit, afterwards he will take care of everything for him. Riley also gives a mask to Vin.

Prince Vin was wearing a red Bellamy shirt with black suit vest along with black coat and trousers, the mask Riley gaves him was also black with red working on it, he takes it with a frown but still worn it.