Chapter 25

E/N: I'm not sure if I'm helpful or not... anyway I have a request to reader's if you find any grammatical mistakes please don't hesitate to point it out, it will be great help for me.

----

In the five years, Christopher has been visiting Siberia many times, while Carlos also tag along with his father, as time passes Carlos and Iris becomes very close friends, best friends just like their parents.

Carlos always have his façade of being mature in front of others, but in front of Iris, his true childish self come out every now and then. 

***

In fear of something bad will happen to Iris if she go out of Siberia, Albert never let her travel outside of Siberia and so, Carlos can only meet her in Siberia.

after learning the news about the beginning of Iris's sword fighting and weaponry training, he asked his uncle Albert to let him train along with her.

Albert was hesitant at first but agreed to his wish. For Albert, Carlos is just like his own son. He was just worried that Carlos might get scared if he knows about Iris ice abilities but what he didn't know is, Carlos already know about it.

Carlos was always close to Iris and Iris always tells him everything, she have told him about her powers at one of the occasional conversation. But as she is forbidden from telling others about it, she has taken a promise from him not to tell about it to anyone, specially not to her father.

Albert has explained Carlos about Iris's powers (even tho he already knows that), Albert asked in a really serious tone "Carlos, now it's up to you if you want to train along with her or not."

that time Carlos answered "uncle Albert, this matter did not stop me from staying by her side. I'll always support her, she is my best friend. Uncle Albert just allow me to train from you" Albert sigh in defeat, at the last Albert agreed.

****

Carlos started training with them after two years, as he have to complete other works as crown prince before leaving .

In just two years, Iris have learned how to wield a sword perfectly and efficiently. At first Lady officer Ren used to train her with wooden sword and she easily learn it, so she started her training with light weighted real sword in the span of five months.

After one year training with Lady officer Ren, General Kuan start to train her but not just in sword fighting but also with other weapons such as long bow, double sword and daggers as well as strategy on wars and such. after her physical training, Albert teaches her about history, politics and geographical factors of Siberia as well as other country.

Elisa always scolds Albert for making her daughter do so much hard work but Albert console her by saying "she have to be ready for the future, Elisa. Iris is the future of Siberia, she is the crown princess. others might say that a princess can't become a ruler but I believe in her, Elisa. I'm just preparing her for what I'd coming her way"

Elisa just sign in defeat and smile before saying "I also believe in her but I just can't bear to see her so exhausted everyday."

Albert bring her in his embrace and said still coaxing "its because she have just started, she'll get used to it. Ah my queen, I want to ask, can you give her etiquette classes once a week"

Elisa thought about it for a while and said "alright, I'll teach her but on one condition, you'll let her rest for whole one day in every week" Albert smiled and nodded, in truth he was also thinking of giving his princess some rest that she needed.