Journal Entry 4: I don't even know what week it is anymore yo.

I know it's been a while since I wrote but, all we ever do is run, hide, eat, and kill zombies. But, something happened I can't fathom anymore. Tommy and I stumbled upon a few people. I tried to talk to them like normal people but, something was wrong. There was something wrong with them. Their brains were spoiled from something whether it was Drugs, or it's from witnessing the horrors of this fucking apocalypse, or maybe it was both. I... I don't know. What I do know though is that Tommy is the only person I can trust with my life. We've already established this. When those people realized that we were talking to them they became irritable, and they tried attacking us... Tommy protected us though. I am so thankful for him... I think I may even be in love with that boy... don't tell him! Someday I'll get the courage to tell him... just not now.

You know, life in the apocalypse is extremely shitty and uncomfortable. And nobody gets to be happy very often but, when you do get to be happy but, when you do get happiness, that is the greatest gift anyone can have... It's something you just want to hold on to and never let go... Tommy is my happiness... I adore him and I only want to make him smile. Because when he's happy, I'm happy. He's the only good thing in my life right now, otherwise my life is just shit. I don't have anyone left, at least not that I know of. I'm just left to wonder if they're alive or not. But, with the way this apocalypse is going they're probably all dead. Isn't that just great? As I sit here writing these words on this paper I watch as tears fall onto this paper. I miss my family so fucking much. My heart aches to think that they're dead, or worse... I know Tommy's probably sick and tired of hearing me say this constantly but, can you blame me? I know we weren't the most perfect family in the world but, my family loves me nonetheless. Granted if I ever have kids I hope it's with somebody I love and who I'm happy with. My parents used to love each other but, they were constantly fighting. My mother cheated on my dad constantly and my father would get angry and hit her. Sure my mother wasn't attentive to us when we were younger. She'd leave the house and wouldn't be home til it was time to bring us home, and yeah she'd abuse us occasionally but, she changed her ways. She realized that granted it was when my siblings and I hated her for the things she's done but, I'd still do anything to see her again. And my father sure he had troubles with the law and yelled at us making us feel like shit but, we needed to hear the truth. My dad tried to be there for us. And both of my parents love me and my siblings dearly. And I'd give anything to hug all of them one more time. My brother was always good to me while my sister did hate me with all of her being for like eleven years until she realized it was stupid of her to be hateful to me. And we became close. Like I said, we're not perfect we all have our flaws but, that doesn't mean I love them any less. Because what's in the past is in the past and they bettered themselves for a better relationship in the future. Too bad I didn't get to enjoy it for very long. My grandma Cara busted her as to give me a normal life well, as normal as it can be when you don't have a good relationship with your mom and your dad is rotting away in prison for drinking and driving. And I wish I got to know my grandma Darla but, I've only ever heard good of her. My grandmas are both strong beautiful woman who had to both keep their families together because the men they'd married were both... how do I say this in a nice way? There isn't so, I just won't say it. But my grandmas were both kind, loving, strong, independent, and extremely beautiful ladies inside and out. I miss both of those women so fucking much. That's the kind of woman I want to be. Especially for my future family when this whole apocalypse thing is done and over with because there is no way in hell I'm fucking raising a kid in this shit! Anyway, Tommy and I have to leave and there's no way I'm gonna be able to run and write. Peace out!

-Sincerely, Y/N M/N L/N